1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
-My name is Haurx Oakbone. The name relates from the oaks ability to stand against the will but not foolish enough to refuse to bend a bit when the wind grows too strong
2) So from what race do you hail?
-I am of the proud Tauren
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
- I was born in bloodhoof Village to my father whom serve honorably in the Thunderbluff Guard. Comming from such a family it was not suprising when I myself decided to follow the honorable path of the warrior, but unlike my father I wished to see the world.
I wanted to experience Azeroth and beyond whilst at the same time doing my part in the Horde's struggle against the alliance filth and everything the world's evil would throw at us. At this very moment I am proud to say that I have despite my lack of long time experience, and with only myself to count on, managed to stave the tied in the battle against for instance the Centaurs and other evils on the continent of Kalimdor.
But for me this is only the start. I intend to travel to the very corners of Kalimdor,Eastern Kingdoms and not even stop there but continue to face the horrors and dangers in Outland and on the frozen hell of Northrend. I look forward to it
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
- I am as I have stated a fighter with abilities both in fighting purely with swords but also in the style of fighting which makes enemies unable to let sight of me, either of pure anger or embarrasment
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
Altough I have learned of the value of cooperation with the alliance against various dangers facing all races of this world I still despice them for alot of reasons. Concerning the Scourge and Burning Legion I do not understand the value in asking this question but it should be made clear that I see the forsaken as clearly apart from the Scourge. Any and anything that is a part of the Scourge or the Burning Leagion should me wiped the face of the planet period.
6) What is your most prized possession?
- My teapot and teacup. Who can say no to a relaxing cup of tea on the Fielf of Giants. Altough those damn bugs might be an nuisance at times..*mutter* damn they took those cokies my mommie made *mutter*
7) How did you hear about the warband?
- I once had some aid from a friendly undead warrior named Reginard. Friendly that is if you get that kind of humor, I certanly only got it half of the time...
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
- Travelling alone is nice enough of course but there are challenges that do require more than what I alone can handle. I must say that abit of company could at times make life more pleasent as company is never bad
9) Why should we take you?
- Hey come on that is the dumbest question I have ever heard!?... It is simply because of...Uhm... Well... you know
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
Level 80 OOC Questions
1) Where did you hear about us?
2) What are your professions?
3A) Do you intend to raid?
3B) What content do you think you are currently geared to raid?
3C) Do you think you'll level fast enough to join our raid progression in the new expansion?
4A) Do you intend to PvP with us?
4B) What kind of PvP are you interested in (BG premades/Arena/WorldPvP)?
Questions for those below Level 80
1) Where did you hear about us?
My rl friend is a member
2) What level is your character currently at?
3) How far do you think you will level your character?
80 most likely
3) What are your professions?
Mining and Blacksmithing
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
PvE PVP RP. Everything that's fun goes
5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
5B) Awesomeness, who's your main character?
6A) Are you a reroller from another server?
6B) Glad to have you, what server is your main character on?
6C) What do you hope to find here on The Venture Co.?
Friendly players that I can play alongside with. In the future I hope to get some time over for raiding but that is more depending on rading times and is not a life or death issue.
/signed by I guy you will regret ever knowing