1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
The Wise and ancient Shu'Halo
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
Born and raised in Moonglade by my Father, Bromeree, a travelling trader and my mother, Hema, a healer, I had a very happy childhood surrounded by the teachings of Cenarius and my own faith in nature. As I came of age, I decided to make my way back to the Mesas of Mulgore to train in the druidic arts.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
The druidic arts, I have knowledge of both healing (from my mother) and the destructive forces of nature.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Scourge and the Burning Legion are an aberrant taint upon our land. They are an aversion to nature and should be iradicated.
As for the Alliance, I treat them with cautious respect. I do not hurt or kill without provocation, I do not take lives unjustly, but if I am threatened, I do not take it lightly.
6) What is your most prized possession?
7) How did you hear about the warband?
The noble Monk has been a friend to my family for years, I have grown up knowing his stoic presence and teachings.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
My father suggests that a good community will only help me to become a better druid and a better Shu'Halo.
9) Why should we take you?
I am a friendly and enthuisiastic young druid who would like to contribute whatever I can to your cause.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
Level 80 OOC Questions
1) Where did you hear about us?
2) What are your professions?
3A) Do you intend to raid?
3B) What content do you think you are currently geared to raid?
3C) Do you think you'll level fast enough to join our raid progression in the new expansion?
4A) Do you intend to PvP with us?
4B) What kind of PvP are you interested in (BG premades/Arena/WorldPvP)?
Questions for those below Level 80
1) Where did you hear about us?
My real life friend (Monk) recommended me to you.
2) What level is your character currently at?
I'm only just starting one, so level 1 at the time of this application
3) How far do you think you will level your character?
Until 80 (or should funds arise, I will transfer my level 80 over to The Venture co.
3) What are your professions?
Alchemy and Herbalism
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
5B) Awesomeness, who's your main character?
6A) Are you a reroller from another server?
Yes, but I may transfer her soon (I'm very poor!)
6B) Glad to have you, what server is your main character on?
6C) What do you hope to find here on The Venture Co.?
An excellent community, smashing RP and a good laugh.