OOC Section 1
The Shatterskulls are a roleplaying (RP) guild, and as such if you are not interested in roleplaying this isn't the guild for you, and we encourage you to and wish you luck in finding a guild which best suits your playstyle. You don't have to have any RP experience to join, only an interest and basic knowledge of RP.
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Changing your behaviour to that of an external (possible fantasy) figure.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
Mostly games workshop products.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
Respect others when RP
Do not use shorthand and smilies
Avoid in-game schizophrenia
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
Like to keep myself to myself until i met my partner (Soresha Falstar) who is more adventorous then me and drags me along. I was a part time jewller who ended up getting recruited by an occult who were interested finding how to communicate with Azeroths gasses......i should of read the small print but got distracted by the free jungle stew! I did learn some handy healing spells though which always saved my hide. Soresha and i met when she rescued me from the formentioned gas hunters and thought i would be of use..... i didnt really have a choice but it has been a perfect match ever since!
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
Healing....i dont like getting close to things that i cant eat or sell
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
Well the alliance once sent a cannonball in my direction once....the less said of them the better......
The scourge lacked guts....and the burning legion are a constant problem for every inhabitant of Azeroth and should be seen as such.
6) What is your most prized possession?
My barov servant caller...cause sometimes a buttscratcher just cant reach those akward places
7) How did you hear about the warband?
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Myself and Soresha feel the need to be in a bigger group for us to sell our wares too and also make new associates to share our experiences with.
9) Why should we take you?
Im dedicated, prompt and always willing to offer services for a reasonable rate.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Questions for those below Level 80
1) Where did you hear about us?
Monk & Dirlos
2) What level is your character currently at?
3) How far do you think you will level your character?
All the way
3) What are your professions?
Jewllery, Mining. Archaelogy, Fishing, Cooking and First Aid.
4) What sort of activites do you intend to do once you hit 80/85 (eg PvP)?
A bit of everything, i like to experience everything.
5A) Are you an ALT from TVC?
5B) Awesomeness, who's your main character?
6A) Are you a reroller from another server?
Well technically i suppose, was a priest tho. I gave up on WOW just after release of TBC and havent returned since. Till now......muhahahaha
6B) Glad to have you, what server is your main character on?
6C) What do you hope to find here on The Venture Co.?
New friends and a place to enjoy the game and ask nubile quesitons!