OOC Section 1
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Roleplaying is a form of playing where you act like your character. For example, if you are playing a goblin, like myself, you're character is someone who wants to be a powerful businessman or perhaps want to blow things up. Or if you are an orc, you want to be a brutal warrior, who wants to honor the Horde.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I've RPed for more than a year. I usually RP on the Alliance site of the realm, but I want to try out the horde site, and see how the RP is in your faction.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
1) Don't use gamer terms. Such as: lol, noob, rofl etc.
2) Be kind to all the other who RPs.
3) Stay in one character. Don't change your history whenever you're in the mood.
Ah, hello there! No doubt if you’re reading this, you are probably very interested in applying to join the Shatterskull Marauders, a blood thirsty, slightly manic warband, might I say with an affinity for fighting, drinking and plunder! Sound like your kind of thing? If so fill out these simple questions and we’ll get back to you! Make sure you fill them out in as much detail as possible – though we don’t want your life story. You can save that for another day!
Don't worry at all, it's almost impossible to fail this application! We just want to know a bit more about you, that's all.
Blood and Thunder!
- Kharn Blackeye.
1) First of all, it’s really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Don’t ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
My name is Fredlon Cashfinger
2) So from what race do you hail?
I'm a goblin of the Bilgewater Cartel.
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I was born on Kezan where I studied economy. Mostly how to make customers pay more money for a product, than it's worth. But ever since we fled from the island, I've been with out a job. Since I lost my job I've trained to be a shadow priest.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
Economics. But I do know the art of being a shadow priest.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Alliance: Those scums! They attacked my fellow goblins on the lost islands. The Scourge: Well.. Since I was on Kezan when the war was fought I haven't met those freaks. Though, I believe when something is dead it should stay down! Burning Legion: It don't like demons. Just saying. Those freaks should die.
6) What is your most prized possession?
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I've heard rumors ever since I arrived in Ogrimmar. I heard that this was a warband that perhaps could use a goblin like me.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wanted to join a warband so that I could get some help with my issues and perhaps help the other members, if they have an economic problem
9) Why should we take you?
Because I know something about money and I could help out with the economics!
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if it’s possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
I heard about you from my guildies from the guild the Wardens of Azeroth. Aye I know you know them.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
Friendly people and alot of RP events!
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
Aye. I love to raid.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
Well... I wouldn't be proud to say that my pvp sucks.
Questions for rerollers and alts only
1) What level is your character currently at?
2) How far do you think you will level your character?
I hope I'll reach cap.
3) Who's your main character?
Morphíos. Commander of the Wardens of Azeroth.
How active do you think you'll be on this character?
I hope I'll be as active as possible.