OOC Section 1
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Very hard to describe, it has to be experienced. One might say that it is a game where you take on the role of another person and act according to this person's ideals and personality. Also, the ability to interact with others is a must.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
Been playing various RPGs the last 20 years...
4) Please state three rules of RP.
1. Develop an interesting background for your character and try to act according to it.
2. Cooperate with others and stay in-character when interacting.
3. Have fun!
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
Llak. Actually means "silent" or "absent" in my mother's tounge (a southern Zandali dialect). Given by my parents because of my asocial behaviour when growing up. My original name is not known to me.
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I was known as quiet and shy as a child, but my personality changed dramatically as I grew up to become an adult. My parents believe that this change is due to the influence of my uncle, Kolaran, who started to train me in the ways of the druid. I spent more and more time with Kolaran on the outskirst of the village and less time with my family, developing not only my skills but also my confidence. After a while, I decided to follow Kolaran to Echo Isles and start a new life there.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I am still trying to figure this out, but I have always admired the fighting skills of feral shapeshifters.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Alliance and The Scourge are factions. We trolls belong to the Scourge, but I feel that the boundaries might be a bit superficial and political. The Burning Legion is just crazy, I will have nothing to do with them.
6) What is your most prized possession?
My fishing rod, given to me by my uncle.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
9) Why should we take you?
I wish to offer my services to this warband of which I have heard many great things. My skills will prove to be valuable for the Marauders.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
1) Where did you hear about us?
I googled for rp-guilds on the server.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
A new experience! I hope that the guild is serious when it comes to RP.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
Eventually yes, but I have never done it before and, being a family man, I would only be able to raid occassionaly.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
Yes. Although I am not very good at it Iím afraid.
Questions for rerollers and alts only
1) What level is your character currently at?
2) How far do you think you will level your character?
3) Who's your main character?
A dwarf warrior on another server. Level 67.
How active do you think you'll be on this character?
Depends on the experience of course. In any case I am very motivated to focus on Llak now.