OOC Section 1
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Roleplaying is playing and acting as you were your character, and of course having fun while at it!
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I haven’t RP’ed before but my friend “Saaste” has told me a bit about it and I got interested.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
Do not talk about any OOC stuff such as movies or other games.
No l33tsp34k or smileys.
You need to meet your friends’ characters IC:ly before calling them by their names.
Ah, hello there! No doubt if you’re reading this, you are probably very interested in applying to join the Shatterskull Marauders, a blood thirsty, slightly manic warband, might I say with an affinity for fighting, drinking and plunder! Sound like your kind of thing? If so fill out these simple questions and we’ll get back to you! Make sure you fill them out in as much detail as possible – though we don’t want your life story. You can save that for another day!
Don't worry at all; it's almost impossible to fail this application! We just want to know a bit more about you, that's all.
Blood and Thunder!
- Kharn Blackeye.
1) First of all, it’s really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Don’t ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
My name is Willbor Winterhorn.
2) So from what race do you hail?
I am a Tauren. And I’m proud of it.
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I always wanted to be a warrior of some kind, and I was sent to Stonetalon Mountains to fight for the Horde. There I heard about this warband and wanted to know more.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I am quite strong, thanks to a lifetime of military training, and I can be useful in keeping my allies safe.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
If I liked the Alliance, I wouldn’t have been in Stonetalon in the first place, now would I? And my opinions on the Scourge and the Burning Legion are the same; both should be wiped off the face of Azeroth (and Outland).
6) What is your most prized possession?
The mining pick I got from my grandfather a long time ago.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I heard about this warband on a military base in Stonetalon Mountains from a friend of mine, Mogrun.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
The idea of a ‘warband’ attracts me since I like fighting, and a good company’s always welcome.
9) Why should we take you?
As I already said, I am capable of keeping enemies away and friends safe. I also have strategic experience on war, that might come in handy too, I don’t know.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if it’s possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
I heard about you from my real life friends Saaste and Mogrun.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
Fun times and nice people
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
I don’t think so, because I just recently dinged 85 and I haven’t really got any gear yet.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
Yeah, I like PvP, and it would be great to PvP with you.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: I'm a paladin :p