1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
Very much. I got all I wanted out of standard PVE and wanted to experience more RP (with a little PVP on the side).
I have already posted 2 short stories as an alternative character on the Venture Co Forums. Really running with it.
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
For me it is a continous performance expressing your character's personality and reacting accordingly with others and your surroundings.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I have been with the Vile Thorns since December as Meloda and have been involved with various RP events. This includes the stories I also submit.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
Courtesy - Working with other RPers and respecting their character choices (within reason of course)
Seperation - Ensuring IC and OCC don't bleed over. Not much fun talking to someone IC with text speech...
Activity - I think it's important for Rpers to remain active and interact with others or it is quite easy to lose sight of your character's development and it can all get abit stale.
Ah, hello there! No doubt if youíre reading this, you are probably very interested in applying to join the Shatterskull Marauders, a blood thirsty, slightly manic warband, might I say with an affinity for fighting, drinking and plunder! Sound like your kind of thing? If so fill out these simple questions and weíll get back to you! Make sure you fill them out in as much detail as possible Ė though we donít want your life story. You can save that for another day!
Don't worry at all, it's almost impossible to fail this application! We just want to know a bit more about you, that's all.
Blood and Thunder!
- Kharn Blackeye.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
Nisacha. My family name is Rainwalker and I have recently been given the honour of receiving my adult name Dawnmaiden.
2) So from what race do you hail?
I am a daughter of the Tauren.
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I am a servant of the Sun and have vowed to accept no other into my heart. As I have only just accepted my adulthood I still have much to learn and I have parted way with my kin to carve out my own path. As my brethern are travelling healers I do not think I shall cross paths with them for many moons. But I am strong and determined.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I have dedicated my abilities to that of passing judgement. I have see too many of my kin fall and this drives me to fight head on. I am training hard in the school of Retribution but have a long way to go.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
For many years my family sort peace with the Alliance but words of wisdom fell on deaf ears. I do not harbour hate or resentment towrds them, but if I have to cut them down I will. The Scourge and Burning Legion have no respect for the Earth and the elements are tormented in their presence. Eventually they shall be their own undoing and I am happy to help them along their way.
6) What is your most prized possession?
Though it is not quite a possession it would be the scar across my chest. It is a reminder...
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I had heard it mentioned on our travels, but it was only when I came to Orgrimmar that I truely became aware of your presence.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
From what I have heard and seen there is a loyalty between you and no prejudice towards any race under the Horde. I believe that within your ranks I could reach my potential and become a great guardian of my people.
9) Why should we take you?
Though I am small in stature I am very determined and I will not turn away from adversity. As I need gudiance you would have the ability to teach me in what you believe in and I would be grateful.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
I have met a few of your ranks whilst running with the Vile Thorns.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
Room to explore. I believe I'd get to experience a wide variety of RP and enjoy it.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
It's a long way off but I would eventually like to look at raiding with this character.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
I am currently running a few BGs and that suits me fine atm. From experience with the Vile Thorns I know PVPing with lower level characters can be a bit of a disaster, so I wouldn't go into it until I was at least level 60 + (unless in a large group).
Questions for rerollers and alts only
1) What level is your character currently at?
This character is 14
2) How far do you think you will level your character?
I want to focus a lot of attention on her so I hope to be looking at top end levelling.
3) Who's your main character?
My Main is called Shinkei but she is on Terenas server. As I have hit level 85 with her (and I'm waiting for some guild members to catch up) I won't be working with her much in the immediate future.
How active do you think you'll be on this character?
I will certainly be on her everytime I log on. How much time will depend on real life shenanigans.