OOC Section 1
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
Yes I am.
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
It is taking on the temporary life of your character in the gaming world, yet still having fun.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I have had a little of the basics in my previous guild.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
No leet speak.
No chatting OOC stuff in the guild chat.
Appreciate everyone's role playing.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
My name is Klyvanna of Silvermoon (Real name Russ)
2) So from what race do you hail?
From the noble blood elves.
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I was trained in the art of combat, born to rid the world of Alliance scum.
4) What do you specialize in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I am specialized in combat with a small hand in assassination.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The alliance is the filth. As for The Scourge and The Burning Legion, any enemy of the Alliance is a friend of mine.
6) What is your most prized possession?
A skinning knife given to me by my late father.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
By a good friend of mine, Okkie. He described the warband, and it sounded amazing.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I know I can go places with the warband and hopefully kill some Alliance on the way.
9) Why should we take you?
I feel that I would be able to make a valuable contribution to the warband by giving you the speed and cunning of my blades.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
1) Where did you hear about us?
My friend Okkie belongs to the warband. He told me all about it, to which it sounded great.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
I hope to find good friends and great times.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
I hope to, once I get my i-score to the right level.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
I have always wanted to try.