OOC Section 1
The Shatterskulls are a roleplaying (RP) guild, and as such if you are not interested in roleplaying this isn't the guild for you, and we encourage you to and wish you luck in finding a guild which best suits your playstyle. You don't have to have any RP experience to join, only an interest and basic knowledge of RP.
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
What I'm doing with Masulsa of Winterfang
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I'm doing RP with Masulsa in Shatterskull Marauders since a month, I've been randomly RP'ing with Sinain (( Maybe Omnos )) since I begin playing
4) Please state three rules of RP.
Never make statements from the real world
never mix real world with rp
Ah, hello there! No doubt if youíre reading this, you are probably very interested in applying to join the Shatterskull Marauders, a blood thirsty, slightly manic warband, might I say with an affinity for fighting, drinking and plunder! Sound like your kind of thing? If so fill out these simple questions and weíll get back to you! Make sure you fill them out in as much detail as possible Ė though we donít want your life story. You can save that for another day!
Don't worry at all, it's almost impossible to fail this application! We just want to know a bit more about you, that's all.
Blood and Thunder!
- Kharn Blackeye.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
Omnos Sunbearer, paladin from the Winterhoof tribe, like all the winterhoof tribe, he is a herbalist and alchemist as well, he lived his life as a normal tauren, respecting spirits, defending his tribe, but suddenly, he realises his life is all monotonuous, he seeks for sunwalkers for training, and he gets it
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
Healing and Alchemism
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
6) What is your most prized possession?
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I have been hearing about your reputation amongs the Tauren.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I am searching for a purpose to move on.
9) Why should we take you?
Winterhooves are the best alchemists you can ever find, and a sunwalker could be a good addition to you
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
OOC Section 2
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
My mage is in Shatterskull Marauders, Masulsa, I have heard the guild from Zarmortis at first point.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
Well I hope to find good RP again for my tauren and relaxed raids.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
I intend to raid
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
I'm too lazy for pvp but I can give a shot
Hmm PvE additions from me.
Well, I haven't raided that much in Cata but I have Cho'gall %5 experience, killed Valiona and Theralion, Twilight council, had some attempts on Atramedes, but I know tacts for most of the bosses around.
I am a holy/retri paladin, you can choose whichever you like
Done many raiding in TBC and WotLK (( TBC untill Sunwell and WotLK at the end of Ulduar ))
And I believe Zarmortis can vouch both for my healing and RP
Best Regards and Get Thrashed will ye?