OOC Section 1
1) I am quite interested in roleplaying, because setting
myself in the game is more fun then just ¨playing¨ it.
2) RP is when a person acts as he/she is in the game when
making a backround/story to your character. RP'ing is like
putting your character in the game to do things like you do
3) I've had some experience from the Alliance side on
Venture Co. And some experience from the horde side of
- Don't use abbreviations like: Wtf, omg, rofl.
- Changing of clothing and mounts can't happen instantly
like people normally does it. In order to do it while RP'ing
you have to get to the stables to get on your horse, or get
to a closet if changing your clothes.
- Don`t ruin other peoples RP
1) My name is Kenjin Aprikos, son of Jenkin.
2) The darkspear tribe.
3) He started practecing in the voodo art when he was a
youngling. After several weeks of practice his father;
jenkin died. To Kenjin this was a great loss, and because
of his respect from his father Kenjin took Jenkins midle
name... Aprikos. Now Kenjin is practecing a special art of
voodo, he's going to become a voodo priest, just like his
4) Kenjin specialise in voodo-healing and curing.
5) The alliance is weak and need help to fight against our
common enemy, but they are to naive to see it.
The scourge reincarnate horde from their peace, and use
us to fight against our will. They must die.
The burning legion are traitors both to themselves and the
horde. Such behavior can't be tolerated. Wipe them all out
from this world and their world, let there only be ashes of
6) His fathers old enchanted robe is a memory and curse
for Kenjin, he can't stand the site of it, but feel enpowered
and strong when waring it. He only use the robe when
practecing his voodo magic, or meeting important people.
7) From a close friend. He said it were perfect for a guy
Because i'm looking for a family. A family i can speak
to when in need and help when they are in need.
9) Because i will bring a smile and positivity with me into
OOC Section 2
1) Where did you hear about us?
- I heard about you from a good friend.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull
- Friendly people.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi,
our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the
forums once you've been initiated.
- Maybe, but not now in that case.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer
will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
- I intend to PvP. Are doing it frequently with a friend in
your guild actually.Regards frim Aprikos