1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
I am quiet interested in Roleplay and find it very enjoyable.
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Roleplaying is where you take on the persona of a different person. You act how you think they would act, rationalise things as they would and get to know other people similar to you.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I have been RPing across different fractions and servers trying to find A nice RP community for the last year.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
1) Never force people to do stuff they do not wish to.
2) Keep OOC and IC seperate, or you could cause more problems.
3) Try and enjoy yourself while you do it.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name.
2) So from what race do you hail?
The mighty Sin'dorei
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
I had a simple life of doing whatever my fleeting fancy was in Silvermoon city until the Scum known as Arthas Menethil desicrated the city leaving my race in ruins. I then vowed, along with the rest of my people, to not let him get away with the crimes he had comitted. I then trained hard to realise my Paladin potentionals. To this day I have been working to fortify the lands I once called home
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I would say I am a novice in the ways of the light
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
Alliance? what sort of Alliance lets a run away prince destory it's Allies kingdoms without secking a swift and just revenge.
There is only one thing good about the Burning Legion and that's that they make a very usualful engery source at times.
The Scourge. What is there good to say about them? They shoould all be forced to suffer a slow and painfull death.
6) What is your most prized possession?
The sword my Brother weilded while he fought back the Scourge and protected me and my younger sister.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I heard from an old friend from before the third war.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I believe that the Warband and I share similar goals and motives.
9) Why should we take you?
I believe that we could both benefit from out joint co-operation and I believe that the Warbrand is the best place to recieve training.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
1) Where did you hear about us?
I heard about you from one of my RealID friends who is in the guild
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
A nice friendly place where I can RP and socialise with nice people
3) Do you intend to raid?
I have not yet decided if I want to raid or not
4) Do you intend to PvP?
[i]I may or may not PvP, I havn't made my mind up yet