1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
Always have been. My RP experience stretches back a good 10 years when I engaged in forum roleplay.
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Roleplaying is engaging in a fictional activity which usually has you and other people impersonating a fictional character, usually made up by oneself.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
Oh gawd. Where to start... Uhm, about 10 ish years ago, I started roleplaying on early forums. Granted I was a lot younger back then, it was a simple start.
Forum RP eventually grew in WoW RP as it's the first MMO I started (and let's hope it's the last one.) I've played since nigh launch of WoW, and most of those years were spent on TVC. Admittedly, most of those years were also on the alliance side....
4) Please state three rules of RP.
I wouldn't really say they were rules, since they're not really enforced by blizzard as of now... Rather more like guidelines, but;
Always stay in character when it comes to general channels like /s and /y. The rest depends on how your guild/group takes things.
Uhm.... There's always god emoting, that's also a big no no.
Oh, and this one I think is important, never let things get personal OOC. If there is an IC conflict, it stays IC and does not flood to OOC.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
2) So from what race do you hail?
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
Where do I start? Most of my life has been a bitter struggle for recognition with my family. Year upon year of extensive training and studying eventually led to no avail as it was never good enough... When I had enough of it all, I left home. I left everything behind to create my own future, one where my family is not a part of it. Eventually that lead me into the merc life. While my personal goals may not lie within the Horde, I still lend a hand if the need is there.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
The best conditions for me is a two handed blade and some heads that need rolling.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
As said before, I have no specific allegiance except for a minor allegiance to the Horde, as such I will do what I'm ordered to do; If that is to kill or main Alliance forces, so be it. The Scourge and Burning Legion are kill on sight though.
6) What is your most prized possession?
A necklace that my father gave to me when I was young. Unfortunately, due to my family and.. other situations, he's the only man I truly trust and would die for. Unfortunately he has been missing for a very, very long time.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
Bit of an easy question, and it can be answered by another question; How can you not have heard by the warband?
To answer though, I'd have to say through rumors and tales told by barkeeps.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To have a true purpose in life once more. It's one thing to fight and kill for a living, it is another to have an actual reason for doing so other than survival.
9) Why should we take you?
As said before, I'm particularly well skilled with a blade, and even though there are plenty of people like me already in your warband, I hope to be a worthy addition to the rest.
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
Thanks for applying to the Shatterskull Marauders! Should you successfully pass the IC part of our interview, we may require some additional information to help us work out the best options for Marauder Raiding, RP and PvP. So if itís possible could you please answer the questions which apply to you below:
1) Where did you hear about us?
Gosh, I've know the SSM for a long time so it's hard to tell where I heard of them for the first time.
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
Fun. And roleplay. Admittedly, it's been some time since I've engaged in fullscale roleplay, but I'm sure that I'm not too rusty.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
Unlikely. Having raided at the highest levels in all expansions, I have no interest in raiding in this expansion.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
Very likely. I'm an avid pvp'r and quite competitive in that region. Although admittedly I still need to learn a few things on the warrior class.
Questions for rerollers and alts only
1) What level is your character currently at?
2) How far do you think you will level your character?
3) Who's your main character?
I hope this doesn't get me into trouble but.... Namisha.(I'm sure some people have met the blade before.)
How active do you think you'll be on this character?
Hopefully, quite active. But that's why I'm trying to join the guild, to have a good reason to play WoW again!