(Failed at the first hurdle, mes amigos. I didn't read the post about applications properly, here is the belated part two and three of the application)
1. *taps quill on parchment and thinks for a moment* My full name is Kesidra Oakenburough, however most folk call me Kesi.
2. Forsaken, can't you tell by the smell accompanying this letter?
3. As much as it may shock you, I wasn't always this way. Once upon a long time ago, I had a heart and a pulse and a finger, I had lot of
those. *holds up hand, to look at missing finger, then sighs suddenly* I was born in Stormwind, to a tailor and a blacksmith. I wasn't a fighter.
Not one of those heros you see walking the streets of the cities, I was an engineer. I made guns and arguably useful trinkets, watched from the sidelines
as others went to war. I never fought in war. I lived most of my life within the stone walls of Stormwind. Then, *sighs* the one day I decided to leave,
fate took me. I was thrown into the middle of a fight for my life, against the biggest orc you've ever seen. He was even bigger than the biggest orc you've
ever seen. Or at least, he seemed that big when I was clutching my insides and lying on the floor bleeding to death. Anywho, that's how it ended. Woke up
like this, in Silverpine. Still don't have any idea how I got there. I tried to go back home, but my own family turned on me when they saw me.
I figure, I'll make some friends here, do what I do, to the sir reading this letter, do you need a gun? Perhaps a scope? Or a little metal squirrel?
4. Engineering, although I've started training with the hunters here in Orgrimmar, perhaps by the time you read this letter, I'll stop missing the target. You never know. Now, how about a metal dragon? Look! Look what he does! Isn't it great?
5. I'm not happy with the alliance. They attacked me, after all the years I've spent repairing their guns, ungrateful... *grumble grumble*
The scourge? I've never seen them... but I've heard horrible things, from the tavern. Should I ever meet one, I think the first option is to run,
then, when I run straight into a wall, as I frequently do, to point my gun and shoot until it stop moving. The burning legion, again, I lived in Stormwind, but
I've seen warlocks. They've got demons with them and from the tavern, if I ever come accross something affillianted, run. Then run more.
6. My most prized possesion? My little metal squirrel friend. He hasn't even left. Not even now I'm different. I can make you one too, would you
7. I heard someone mention something about a "warband" and something that sounded like "shatterskull marauders" in the tavern the other night.
I asked and they showed me this application form.
8. I don't know anyone in the horde. Who can I trade with if I don't know anyone? It's a great opportunity, plus maybe they'll even be more
of these hunter folk, that I can learn from.
9. I can do this with my finger. Ha, no just joking. I'm... good at making guns? And squirrels! The world will always need more squirrels.
(On the off chance you're still reading, I will fill out this bit too)
1. My real life friend plays a character called Drilacn on this realm, he told me about the guild a long while ago
but I only recently transferred.
2. I want to make friends, have some people to RP with, find new purpose in this game, drink too much in game
booze, have a damn good time and be able to Roleplay more than twice every two weeks.
3. It's unlikely that I'll raid, if my internet speed and level of time & skill improves then yes, but if not just assume
a "No thank you".
4. I really enjoy PvP, so if I get in I would definately be interested in getting involved in PvP events.
Many thanks for reading, if I don't get in thanks anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it
and I hope at the very least you get a little giggle out of it
Take care, Florence Aka Kesi.