Hey guys, my name is Todd and I've been playing WoW for two years now. I've always played Alliance (as I love dwarves). However, recently I feel a bit bored of the end-game, and wish to have that "new" feeling that WoW had originally. Obviously, I decided to roll a Horde - and, looking for a new experience, decided to do it on an RP realm!
1) Are you interested in Roleplaying?
Absolutely! I love role playing as it's a way to immerse yourself within the game more! Your character isn't just a being which wears your loot, it is also an avatar which can be used to play a role which is interesting.
2) Please briefly explain what Roleplaying is.
Roleplaying is playing the role of a character, as if you are that character in real life. The more realistic you are, the better! You can have conversations with other role players and establish a fictional, but also very real, connection between yourself, your character, and other characters.
3) What RP experience (if any) have you had?
I play Dungeons and Dragons a couple of times every few months with two of my friends. Apart from that, none really except for the odd time "RPing" on my old Alliance PvE character.
4) Please state three rules of RP.
-No god-RPing : Don't play other people's characters for them; only play your own character.
-Don't retcon characterisitcs of your character (don't say your character is something, then change your mind)
-Use character grammar... while this may seem odd, nothing is more annoying than seeing a great role-player flawed by poor grammar.
1) First of all, itís really helpful if you share with us your name. Your full name preferably. Silly nicknames to be added afterwards. Donít ask about my own - long story involving a party trick...
Greetings, Kharn Blackeye. I am Meherrin Plainshoof, Druid of Mulgore and Bane of the Black-hoofed Grimtotems.
2) So from what race do you hail?
I am one of the nomadic Tauren, the ancestral owners of the plains of Mulgore.
3) Tell us a little bit about yourself, keep it short, simple and snappy. Sum up your life so far!
Before I turned to the druidic cause, I was a warrior in the war against the Burning Legion. I fought side-by-side with Cairne Bloodhoof, Unitor of the Tauren, and helped - albeit in a small way - eradicate the Legion from the realm of The Earthmother. After the battle was won, I joined Hamuul Runetotem in the cleansing of Mulgore, where I first started to become a druid. Nine years have past since then, and only a month ago I finally connected with The Earthmother... my time is approaching, I must ready myself.
4) What do you specialise in? Fighting? Magic? Dodgy deals? What is your area of expertise?
I specialise in balancing the forces of nature and the arcane, the forces which shape our lands. I am in no hurry to join a battle, but will fight for my noble cause if needed.
5) The Alliance, The Scourge and The Burning Legion; What are your personal feelings about these forces?
The Alliance, while friendly during the Battle for Mount Hyjal, have before and since been known to us Tauren as a wreck on our Earthmother's lands. They build works of stone to ruin the landscapes, and the fate of Taurajo will not be forgotten.
The Scourge are evaporating from our lands, but some remnants can still be seen. I feel... sorrow... for them, and wish them only to be put to rest.
The Burning Legion are pure evil. They must be destroyed. I have no mercy, and there is no tolerance, for these demonic foes. I would gladly stand by anyone - Tauren, Orc or even Dwarf - if it were to destroy these beings of malice.
6) What is your most prized possession?
My most prized possession is the lands of Mulgore, which both belong to us - the Tauren - and The Earthmother. If anything were to happen to the lands... I do not know what I would do.
7) How did you hear about the warband?
I heard about the warband while travelling through the Northern Barrens. Kargal Battlescar, of Far Watch Post, told me that this was a place of comfort and friendliness, but also a place to hunt the foes which seek to wreck our lands.
8 ) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to join the warband to have a place to call home and find safety, but also a place in which I know the people of that place will gladly take up arms against the evil forces of the lands.
9) Why should we take you?
With I, you shall have a fighter and a healer. An ally and a friend. A tauren and a member of the Horde. Lok'tar ogar!
10) And finally, sum yourself up using one word, and one word only!
1) Where did you hear about us?
Saw you at the top of the guild finder, you guys looked friendly and fun
2) What do you hope to find in the Shatterskull Marauders?
A place to RP, relax and not be EXPECTED to do something. The reason I'm playing this character is so I don't get "hey you need to do your hc today" etc.
3) Do you intend to raid? If so you should contact Sylphi, our raiding officer and check the raiding section of the forums once you've been initiated.
No, at least not in the forseeable future.
4) Do you intend to PvP?If so Thrakha, our PvP officer will have all the details about current PvP happenings.
Sure! I love to PvP, and would love to on this character evenutally.
Questions for rerollers and alts only:
I dunno if I am a reroller, but I think I will make at least one (maybe two) more characters for this realm and this faction.
1) What level is your character currently at?
2) How far do you think you will level your character?
Until I get bored really... I don't see myself getting to endgame on this character soon, but it is possible that I could one day.
3) Who's your main character?
My main is Meherrin on this realm, and Tnttodda on the realm Alonsus.
4) How active do you think you'll be on this character?
Well I go on holiday on Saturday for two weeks, but I will be online until the end of the Summer holidays after that. If I'm having fun, I'll probably continue on this character.
-Todd / Meherrin