1) I have very little roleplaying knowledge, i've never been in a roleplaying situation on wow but ive played other roleplaying games such as GTA SA-MP roleplay servers so I know the concept of it all.
2) I want to join you first of all because im new to the server and I have no guild but mainly because I want to learn how to roleplay on wow and become part of a large social group.
3) My definition of roleplay is taking on the role of your character and develpoing a unique personality.
4) Quick thinking, a good imagenation and the ability to keep a roleplay going.
5) Maybe eventually but at the moment I have no raiding experiance at all, but one day I would like to get into it.
6) Yes, I've never done any rated battlegrounds or arena battles but i've done alot of PvP becuase i enjoy working towards Pvp gear and obtaining Pvp mounts.
1) My name is Shadowscarr, I am a forsaken.
2) Yes, fighting is all I remember and I am more then willing to fight for the horde.
3) Ok i'm going to be honest, I'm a Death Knight but prefer to be known as a Knight of the Ebon Blade. I know very little of my personal history since the first thing
I remember is waking up in the dreaded Acherus and being told I am to server under The Lich King's command. I have always answered to the name Shadowscarr and I have no knowledge of my true name. During this time I was instructed to do unspeakable acts and I have killed many innocent people. However I once met another forsaken who claimed he knew me and started telling me who I was and he said I was once a hero of the forsaken and that The Lich King was lieing to us all. I took part in a battle known as the Seige of Light's Hope where The Lich King showed himself as a traitor. After this we were offered a shot at redemption and became the Knights of the Ebon Blade, this is when we devoted ourselfs to the horde.
4) As a Knight of the Ebon Blade I trained in the unholy arts and I am a master of the gouls allowing me to control them as pets to assist me in battle.
5) I have always listen to my commanding officer as a Knight of the Ebon Blade, I do what i'm told and never ask questions, I have taken part in many battles and I have fought druids, paladins, shaman and many other skilled alliance soldiers, I admit fate has not been on my side on a few occasions but i'm still here and i'm still devoting everything I have to the horde.
6) In my opinion I am a very skilled warrior even if i am a damned one, Also I am rather skilled in the proffession of First aid giving me the ability to create tough bandages for wounded soldiers.
7) Since I have been free of The Lich Kings command I have been freelancing alone helping out the horde in places like Warsong Gulch and Alteric Vally, I feel its now time for me to join something much bigger and show an even bigger devotion to the horde and the Horde war efforts.
8 ) Like I said, I have freelanced in Warsong Gulch with the Warsong Outriders and in Alteric Vally with the Frostwolf Clan. I also took part in the siege of Light's hope as a Death Knight.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
One man can bearly make a difference against an army that is besieging his city no matter how much courage or bravery he has, So I would go for my friends and allies because they are your friends and dont deserve to be locked up like animals, Also if there is time left a small group could make a bigger difference then one man alone.
10) Yes, One Hundred percent.