OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
casual role player, I've been a member of the Wings of Reality.
2) Why do you want to join us?
my real life friend is a guild member, Selayia
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
to me roleplay is an extra part of the game which allows players to act as another person.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
someone who is willing to put in the effort to keep rp going with other people and pay attention to the little details.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
possible some time in the future.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
not just now.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Skalm of the Forsaken.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
((havn't given much thought to character backround as this is a recently made character))
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I specialise in the taming and handling of rare and exotic pets most hunters aren't capable of taming.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I'd be willing to undertake a test, a trail by fire.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm willing to work towards the greater good of the warband to achieve their goals.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I want to do more than just guard a forsaken outpost, I want to be out in the combat. To gain more combat experience.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
The only real experience I have is hunting in the forests of Silverpine and some basic guard duty.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
depending on who the captured allies were I'd go after them, if they were my closest friends I'd go save them at any cost. But otherwise I'd rush to the defence of my capital and the Banshee Queen.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!