1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have no real RP experience as I have always played on a pve server but I am willing to learn.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have always been interested in the lore of WoW and I think there is no better place to explore and learn more about it the lore then in a RP guild. Also I like pvp so a role playing guild on a rppvp server would be great fun.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I think it is to act as the character that you are playing to the best of you ability.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Always staying in character in any circumstance.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Maybe. If I get to lvl 85 and get the gear required but other then that no.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes. I did some casual arena with a friend but other then that I have not really done much. Not done any rated battlegrounds
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Chrysoprase the Troll warlock from the Hinterlands.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am willing to fight for the Warband and the Horde to the best of my ability.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Since I got banished from my tribe in the Hinterlands I have been very keen on exploring the world looking for dark forces. Also at my time in the Undercity I became interested in potion making and therefore I have been gathering herbs during my explorations.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I got training from my tribe and when I got banished and ended up in the Undercity I got further training from the apothecaries.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I have never shied away from a fight and I will prove it by showing my prowess against any enemies of the marauders
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
My dark arts would make a fine addition to any warband.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I have always appreciated the tribal and warband mentally rather then being alone in exile.
We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have been in combat with the Wildhammer to defend my tribe and I was an auxiliary during the battle of the Undercity.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would you my best to try and save my friends to bring more support to my capital city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I am willing to show respect to my superiors and follow whatever orders I get given.