OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've roleplayed for over a year on Wow (mainly alliance side) plus I've also roleplayed heavily on RIFT while being a guild leader of a RP guild over there.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I'd like to experience Horde side roleplay after being Alliance for so long and I've heard nothing but good things about the Shatterskulls.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay is putting yourself into the role of your character, acting and responding to situations as he/she would
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Not to confuse OOC with IC, doesn't let drama get in the way and just realise that what people say IC doesn't mean anything OOC...I think i worded that right...
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I havent got a lot of raiding experience, downed a few Cata bosses...nothing major
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
My main is in a arena team but i wouldn't call myself a pvp god
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Jeyena from the Bilgewater Cartel.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Fighting is my style!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
How long you got? *giggles* I was a brusier on Kezan but had to leave my job quite urgently. Since coming to Kalimdor i have been training in Jewelcrafting.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As I said before i was a brusier. I know how to use tools at my disposal. But im training more seriously to be a proud warrior of the Horde
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
My and the Warbands enemies can just try! They will soon flee!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm pretty...and a good fighter.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I want to prove myself to the Horde. Plus I'd like a place to call home
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Havent really been in an army as such hun..I've fought alliance on the Lost Isles does that count?
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I shall enlist anyone who can come help at such short notice and go and rescue my friends of course! Those Alliance will die!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Of course honey
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!