OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
None Whatsoever. Honestly. I'm serious. Deadly serous. I've never Rped before in my life.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I figured it was time I got someone actually into your guild IC.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
A really good way of preparing for... Oh -THAT- Roleplay? Its fun.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
What the Fell are you talking about boy? You already felling know my name, and you know thatsh Oda Kuriegu. Blooody kidsh, all up themshelvesh, can't leave an Orcish Veteran alone for five minutesh for a bit of resht.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I already Felling gave the besht of my ability for the shake of the Horde, and before that my clan.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I hardly shee what thatsh got to do with thish! Fine boy, I shupposhe the fact you took an interesht ish good enough. I fought in the warsh - all of them, my hobbiesh include Bridge and cashual decapitation. Shatishfied?
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Mind your own buishnesh!If you opened your eyesh you would shee that that Bliddy Doctor shtole my Shwordsh. Without them I would take at leasht twishe ash long to do my buishnesh.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Now your Jusht inshulting me.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
What the fell you talking about boy?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
EH? Join the Warband! I only ashked you for a Cup of tea! Do I have to shign up for a Warband now to get a relaxhing drink! Although, now you mention it, I could do with Joining another Warband, now the reshtsh gone... Alright, I'll Join your Warband.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Shtate any Previoush war exhperienshe... SHTATE ANY PREVIOUSH WAR EXHPERIENCHE? I wash fighting Dreanai, other Clansh, Gronn and Flayersh before your parentsh even met!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
That Shituation ish not only Implaushable, itsh imposhible. Not one of the Shilver Warband would ever be captured alive, and if you knew anything about Mathematics, you would know the oddsh of ush looshing a fight againsht sho many to be imposhible. The greater the Number of foesh, the greater the victory, and a Heroesh victory ish alwaysh great. Therefore Logically, the more foesh, the more likely we are to win. But, if shomehow a Shupervillain pulled a crafty trick, I would go to my friends Aid. All secret lairs have a secret passage in, I would find them, fight my way down it, reshcue my friendsh, then go defeat the Villian, letting him eshcale and activate hish lair shelf deshtruct, while we heroicly eshcape.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Shuperioursh? No Comment. Now Weresh my tea?