1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have eight years RP experiance in various game envrioments, ranging from Private NWN servers, to SWG Galaxies and six years of WoW RP.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Im looking for a mature guild with a broad range of activies, raiding, PvP and most importantly RP, an environment where I can contribute and feel at home.
I was a member of SM in Mid TBC , and briefly raided with you when you were still mid way through TK. Over the few years, I have moved Teise from server to server faction to faction in order to Raid full time or be with friends, and have made the decision to return to where as a Role-player I was happiest, that is the TVC Horde.
There is only one Guild I would want to join...Marauders.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Taking on the personality and atributes of a creater character in order to tell a story for the enjoyment of yourself and others.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Mainly a willingness, indeed a urge not to fall into the Steryotype that often comes with Roleplaying, I often strive to make characters that are original, or unexpected in there personality's.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Allthough I have raided extensively over the past five years and have extensive experience Main Tanking, and healing across the board, the release of FL's has coincided with a series of short breaks I have been taking, and a very hectic RL which makes me unable to be able to commit to raid times and dates.
If RL circumstances change, I will undoubtedly display a strong desire to raid once more, but as of now, I am focusing on RP , Five Mans, and Casual/RBG's, PvP
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Extensive Experiance, Im the only person I know of to date, who managed to get 2.8k as Prot, however due to it's current condition I am currently a more than capable Healer, and am always itching to fight whenever and wherever I am able.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Teise Delacroix and I am quite obviously a Blood Elf.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the war-band?
More than willing my dear friend, I am almost itching to do as muc
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am extensively trained in both hand to hand combat, and the finer art of healing and mending, I shine on the basis that unlike many I am more than able to both perceive and work for the need of the group rather than of myself, in fact I come into my own you could say, in situations where I take a supporting role.
Either-way I am more than able to handle myself, and am very confident you would not find me lacking in any fassion.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will not run away, I will follow orders and I will find the biggest Orc in the room and knock him clean out.
What more could I do my friend?
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
What makes a sword eager to taste blood?
I don't actually know that....and nor am I aware of what would make me appropriate material, you should take me on that account alone, I could prove a refreshing little splash for you.
7) Why do you wish to join the war-band?
Im tired of working alone, I think a change of pace and scene would do me a whole world of good, the prospect of having ready swords around me to cut thing's up, I must admit...appeals slightly.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Where to begin my good friend.
I have led party's and groups of brave, and often stupid individuals into every corner of Azeroth and beyond, from the depths of the Kraul to the gates of Illadins templebto the scarred plains of the Firelands, and as you can tell im still very much alive to tell you all about it.
I have also been part of more than my fair share of expeditaronary forces against the Alliance.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
As much as I love hypothetical questions, there are to many factors at play here, just how well do I know these friends and allies?
Would they do the same for me?
Will my return to Silvermoon turn the tide of battle, or would I be one more body amongst the throng?
I suppose I would follow my comrades, I hate long trips and it always takes to long to return home.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I suppose I have to don't i?
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!