1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
2) Why do you want to join us?
Im looking for a RP guild who can provide the same interest in the lore of wow.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Going in to your role, and trying to make it realistic aswell. Not hardcore but casual roleplaying
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
He is polite, he think like his carrekter.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Yes i havent been raiding for a long time
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Ramsess blood elf
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
all of my arcane power is at the warbands despotial.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Im was lonly thought of power, trained in the art of arcane. My only friend died in the colds of northrend.
Perhaps his camp is still there.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Im trained in the arcane magic
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Just say the word and ill do it.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Everybody need food and a fast way to travel, why do u think i trained so long to become a mage in the fist place..
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I Do not want to fight for myself anymore, i learned that together we are stronger.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I joined a force but only as recruit. it all ended.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Silvermoon has fallen, i realiced that when it was too late. my best friend died in the endles cold of northrend. My lust for revenge haven't yet been releaced. I know the feeling of loosing a comerad, i will not let that happen again!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Though im a mage of great wisdome i do not have the gift of leading. I respect that gift, why shouldn't i respect the man with the gift.