OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have played D&D for a little while along with some previous rp experiences on other servers.
2) Why do you want to join us?
You are a warband and my character wants to be active within the horde and its efforts against the Alliance.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Pretending to be a character I've created within a set world. (in this case azeroth)
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I can emerge myself into a new world and its rules fairly easily, which makes my characters realistic.
I have never found it hard to stay IC, I always leave people a choice in my rp. My character will not be 'power rping'.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I do not.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these.
In future I might pvp some.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Lok'tar, I am Klog Axelurker, Previous member of the Shattered hand clan. I Hail from the Orcs.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I have done so all my life and me joining your warband will not lessen my bloodlust.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I come to you well trained in the art of assassination, I have been dutyfull to my clan and the Horde for many years. Never seeking glory for my own nor starting a family. My adult years were spend training and seeing various parts of Azeroth on missions. Now in the autumn of my years its time for a change.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As I mentioned before I am a skilled Rogue. I prefer fighting with small weapons and were light armor so I can use my speed and stealth to hit quick and be gone before my target is done bleeding. I have always found it better to kill one man to end a war then charge in head first.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I shall do whatever is required to prove my worth. *unconsciously lets his finger go over a broad scar on his right cheek, inflivted upon himself during his initiation to the shattered hand*
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am skilled, duty full, experienced and willing to fight to death follows. What more can you ask for? * a sly smile spreads across Klog's face*
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I can no longer keep the harsh pace that was required of me in my previous clan. Yet I feel I can still be a mighty tool to the Horde. The Marauders seem to be just the bunch of elite warriors I am so fond off. I might pick up a few new tricks along the way.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I held the rank of assassin, Which meant I was highly trained in stealth and quick deaths. *taps his boot with his blade*
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I shall help my friends and allies, I am no use on mass battle my skills lie with stealth, precision and well planned attacks. This is right up my ally. Besides I have no doubt Orgrimmar will have many warriors to defend itself, my presence won't change the tie of the battle.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I have no objections.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!