OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I used to play RP all the time on my old account before i lost it, I am willing to come back! I want to be a better because i believe its better to be a horde inside than outside.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join because my friends are in this guild and going on a journey with them is better than going on a journey alone!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I believe roleplay is about being a family with other people in your guild, being your character inside.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I believe that my creativity makes me a good roleplayer because it shows that I have a mind and im going to use it, i want everything to be realistic and feel real.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would love to raid with my brothers and sisters, I used to play my brothers account and raided in ICC and BWD once.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I love pvp! Just the thought of being proud makes you happy not just on the inside but on the outside! I still also PVP'd on my brothers account and done arenas as well.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Petrified, I am a Blood elf for the victorious Silvermoon!
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am always willing to put myself forward, to protect my friends, to protect my tribe (guild) to protect everyone i love!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well I just love skinning things! Its like a puzzle game and I love talking with my friends and helping them out!
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am unique in combat many types of ways. I specilize in my ability to have perfect shots with my bow, but don't forgot my dragonhawk, she just loves to trick enemies to death!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will prove myself, I would put myself out there. I would make everyone feel safe. I can't let anyone go down without a fight! I will show you im not a little pipsqueak like some horde. I will make sure you are proud of me.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I believe i am appropriate for the warband because I put my self out there. Im never busy! Im never a coward! I won't let anyone push me around.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to join the warband because you are an honored tribe and i must help aswell. we can't land anyone stand in our way. my close friends and family are here aswell.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have tagged along with my friends attacking places and Im willing to learn more, Im Damage and im usally always the top of the group!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
As a hunter I can communicate with my pet, I would send my pet to get aid. and I would stay behind, Trapping and Stopping the Alliance getting to us! We can't let anyone ruin the way we live our life.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I always have respect for everyone, The higher ranks will be honored and respected by me. I must never say im better than anyone else than a higher rank.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!
Its my pleasure.