1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I used to rp on the alliance with KoL before getting a faction change over to here. I have also played other Rp based games suchs as DDO and SAMP Rp servers.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Im looking to join a good rp guild so I can really get into rping.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Develpoing your character in your own unique way.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Patiance and the ability to keep a roleplay going no matter what happens, also if things dont go in your favor just stick to whats happening instead of making it do what you want.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would eventually like to get into raiding but ive never really raided before, Im more of a pvp player.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Iv'e not long been 85 so Im still gearing up doing random bgs and when im geared up im going to be looking for people for an arena team.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Grotox and I am a Tauren
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes I am willing to fight, I will use the balance of nature and arcane power to the best of my ability.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born and raised in mulgore, when I reached the age of 18 I started my training as a druid and over the years the powers of nature and arcane have been very good to me. I dont remember alot about my childhood is was a long time ago and nothing major really happened. after my training Ive spent most of my time in the Warsong Gultch and Arathi Basin aswell as visiting Alteric valley a few times, so really I would say I am a freelancer helping out the horde when and where I can. In my spare time I enjoy picking herb that I can find and see what happens when I mix them up a little and on rare occasion I enjoy fishing. Thats really all there is to tell.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have trained as a druid and I trained the in the balanced arts, I am skilled in keeping the balance between the nature and arcane forces and using that balance as a powerful weapon to the best of my ability.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Iv'e always done as I was told, no questions asked. There is a reason for something needed to be done and if im the one who has been chosen to do it why should i question the matter? It would be an honor in my eyes. Thats why I am loyal and worthy.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Like ive said, I am a skilled spellcaster and a quickthinker. I can quickly adapt to what ever is happening around us wether it be an earthquake or an alliance ambush.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Being a freelancer iv'e never really been required to watch someone's back and iv'e never had someone watching mine and this has gotten me in trouble a few times. I think its time for me to get involved with a loyal group where I will have someone watching my back while I watch theirs.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I was once part of the warsong offensive and was corporal rank but at one point for an unclear reason to me my team deserted me and left me in the middle of wintergrasp. I was forced to fight and sneak out of there on my own and eventually made it back to orgrimmar. I guess that is one of the reasons ive never been part of a big group, after that day I developed trust issues and im very weary.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would choose to go for my friends, they are the one's who are looking after you and it would be time for you to do the same. And more of you would be more useful if you made it back to the capital in enough time.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes, I am prepared.