1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have done a fair amount of roleplay on wow, I used to be in the guild a while ago and I have also roleplayed on the alliance side in KoL.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Well I quit wow for a while, and I just started playing again and saw you guys were recruiting and im looking to get back into roleplay.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Developing your character in a unique way giving it a history and a personality.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Good imagination, The ability to keep a roleplay going no matter what happens.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Not at this time, however I am a healer so when i reach 85 i'd love you raid heal for you guys.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes, before i quit me and a friend had a 2 v 2 arena team however we were never any good
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I'm Devoura, and I am a forsaken woman.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I do not fight, However I am not scared of combat, I am just more of a healer then a fighter.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
As a forsaken I don't really remember any of my personal history since the last thing i remember is waking up as a forsaken surrounded by other forsaken men and women. As for hobbies, in my spare time I do enjoy doing some tailoring and then enchanting the things I make and then finally sell them on.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
As a priest I have trained in the discipline arts and I trained as a healer, I consider myself a good healer as I have had no one fall in battle while under my watchful eye. However, there is a first for everything.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Like I said, I consider myself to be a good healer and when you go on a journey I can heal any wounds or any form of sickness our allies might have.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am a quick learner, a quick thinker, and im quick on my feet, this combined with my Healing skills makes me perfect material for this warband, In my personal opinion that is.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Being a Forsaken, we arnt very welcome in many places or groups. I'm taking a chance on this and I'm hoping you can find it in you're heart to accept a forsaken into your ranks, I've been traveling alone for too long now and I thinks its about time I got involved in something bigger where I am actually needed and I can also rely on people.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I've been on many journeys with mercenaries, i've helped in the trogg attack below Orgrimmar, and i've also tackled the deadmines which is in alliance territory.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would help my friends, they would do the same for me and with more allies on your side you have a better chance of saving your city if there is time.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced. Yes