OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
A year on TVC.
2) Why do you want to join us?
My current guild has a different plan for the future than the one I have. I have a number of chars on TVC and know a lot of people on the realm.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Keeping IC and following the lore, this means I try to keep to the lore without being rigid about it, but I dont create things that go against lore either. I try to be balanced.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who understands the difference between IC and OOC, who is not always out to get drama for attention reasons and who understands give and take in the RP. At the very least they keep it real and dont try to meta game or roll a char with no flaws to them.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I doubt I will be raiding with the guild even tho I have over two years 10 and 25 progression raiding experiance behind me. I am also an ex raid leader, ten man. I left raiding to role play and have not looked back.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Again I prefer role play to pvp but I am not afraid to get out and kick some rear end. I have a fair amount of pvp experience that includes arena, but not on a druid.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
"I be Nayula of Sin'jin Village."
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
"I will fight as ya ask."
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
"I be a Druidess and a seer, I 'af trained for te future so I may be of use to te injured."
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
"I be stubborn, I 'ide in te shadows until te moment is right."
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
"Test me mon, let me prove to ya."
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
"I can 'eal te wounded, all warbands need good menders."
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
"I 'af come a long way to seek out te warband, dis is my future, dis is my vision."
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
"Noting, I arrive in Orgrimmar ready to train."
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
"I 'elp my friends and allies, tere are many in my Capital city, but not many I call friend mon."
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
"I know 'ow to follow orders."
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!