1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I've done RP before on a different realm but then quit wow for a while and now im back looking for a fresh start.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Heard alot of good things about this guild and i see your members everywhere so your an active guild too.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Giving your character a personality and playing as if it was you.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A really good imagination and quick thinking to adapt to all situations
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Eventually when i reach 85 i'd raid with you guys.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I love Pvp, the sence of achevement you get when you get a full set of pvp gear or a pvp mount.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Ragtee and I am an Orc.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am willing to do anything I am required to do.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well..... I'm an orc. I have been studieing the ways of the hunter for a few years, I have my faithful companion known as daisy who is a boar. I found her injured in Durotar after the great cataclysm struck and the river between the barrens and Durotar overflowed, I carried her to safty and got her some help and she has been by my side ever since. As for hobbies I enjoy making things out of leather however Im not very good but practice makes perfect right?
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have been training in the Beast Mastery side of the hunter, for me the real hero is the companion, They give up a peaceful life to stay by your side and fight for your sake. Nothing is more important then your allies.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
The only way for me to prove it is for you to give me a chance at proving it.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am an orc who is loyal to the horde, My hands are steady and my aim is quick and my prey never lasts very long.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I'm now looking for a warband to join, The Shatterskull Marauders are a well known warband all over azeroth and beyond and I heard that you guys were recruiting, I prefer to work as a team in combat situations which is one of the reasons i became a hunter, so i could have someone there who I could rely on and could rely on me.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. I have helped the horde with certain things that needed doing, I killed a giant scorpid know as Sakaroth and I've also helped the Orc in Warsong Gultch when they required assistant.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
A group of people is more help to a city then one person, I would rescue my allies and if there was time afterwards head to the city to see what i could do to help and then fight to my last breath.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced. Yes.