1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Used to rp in this guild a while ago before I took a break from wow.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Looking for a popular rp guild.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Giving your character a unique personality and backstory
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good imagination
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Sure, but i am a little undergeared atm
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I cant get enough of pvp.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from. I am Hyldon and I'm from the bilgwater cartel goblins.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.7
Started out running my own business in Khazan when that volcano decided to blow up in the middle of a bloody footbomb game. So I managed to get safe passage to azhara. On the way there we were got caught in a battle between the horde and the alliance and ended out shipwrecked. One thing lead to another and I ended up fighting for the horde. Now i'm based in Orgrimmar helping out the horde where I can and every now and again i'll head out to booty bay to rip off some of that human skum.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I trained as a hunter, and to me everything is about the beast, Without the companion a hunter is useless so I trained in the art of beast mastery.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I cant prove it unless I am given the chance to.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I've trained incredibly hard as a hunter and I have a special kind of companion which makes the alliance cower in fear.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
All I do all day is sitting in Orgrimmar waiting for when someone needs help and the alliance skum are getting harder and harder to scam and rip off. Now i'm looking for something much bigger, A group where my actions and my ability actually mean something.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well after I was shipwrecked, we found out the horde were also on this island. I started helping them out with the attacking alliance and I even helped free a well known orc called Thrall from some kind of magical cage. I understand that this is hard to prove but I was congratulated by him personally for my efforts. I have also been a part of many horde campaigns including the battle for gilneas and the battle for Alteric vally.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
You are the only person who can help your allies and more people can do more good then one person alone. So I would help my allies.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!