OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!) Not Much really
2) Why do you want to join us? Heard your a good warband and one of the biggest on the server
3) What is your own definition of roleplay? taking on your characters role
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer? Someone who is friendly (OOC) And wether they are good or bad Ic are willing to learn
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have I used to raid back in wotlk
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these Yes!!! I arena and bg and also done loads of rated bgs
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from. Mewt Loudlight, Blood Elf
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband? Im willing to fight for honour and glory!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything. I spend my time picking herbs and brewing potions
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat? I have training in the ways of a blood knight!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period? I have already fought many battles cowardice and disobedience is beneath me
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband? I am a strong Blood knight using my powers to cut down my foes
7) Why do you wish to join the warband? To fight amongst you all and find true strength.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role. I used to fight on the front lines against the Scouge and Alliance, i have fought many battles and still live to tell the tale.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?Back in the day i would of chosen to defend my capital however If they were true friends i would choose them over my races capital city
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced. I will serve the warband with Honour and respect.