OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Im a player who has been playing in between two realms, The Venture Co and Argent Dawn (RP). I've aimed to focus all my roleplaying to Argent Dawn and
all my PvP to The Venture Co. I have done some casual improvised roleplaying in TVC though, I was part of council in The Global Warming RP guild, back when
TVC still was bathing in it's glory. So yes, I have RP experience from many different areas/subjects.
2) Why do you want to join us?
At the moment I am mostly in to PvP, RP is in the second place. Dead as the TVC is, Shatterskull Marauders seems to be the only, the best and most potent
PvP guild there is at the moment. Plus, it is the only guild that combines two of my favorite aspects of the game, RP and PVP!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
I guess it depends on the situation, wheter the person has time to put in to it or not.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Ability to throw himself completely in the story, good imagination and improvisation.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I do not.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Yes, this is what Im really, really, really, in for. Just holla and Im there!
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yeye, just point me to 'em and I'll show 'em the meanin' of... the.. erm.. Life and death?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Im Kijai, champion of crab-ball, master of coffee, queen of fashion, sensei of height and god of modesty.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Imma good shootin' thing, like, a lot. Like totally. Like. You know. BANGBANG! Im also way taller than rest of them smaller greenies, so I can reach stuff better
than they can. Also, I like coffee.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
...BANG? Shoota shoota shoota!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Im taller than resto of dem gobbos and gnomes. Now that's what I call an ADVANTAGE!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Imma gonna prove tha' friendship is not a myth! Also, bloodred goes well with my eye-color.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Imma former Sergeant of GGF, Goblin Guerilla Faction, working against The Venture Company! I've had a few good fight with em.. Shot em full of them holes,
ya know? Does fighting against mosquitos count? I have a huge headcount on those little gringos!
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Friends, one can always build a new capital, not friends.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Ye ye, that's exactly what I need right 'bout now.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!