OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I did some RP with another guild a few months ago, hanging around at Silvermoon City, but not for long.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I like RP and this guild looks like a good RP guild, and it fits my character as well.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
For me, it is being the character you choose and living as it.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Dedication, and having fun while roleplaying. These two makes one a good roleplayer.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I'd like to raid. I don't have any experience other than Raid Finder though.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'm not interested in PvP right now, maybe in the future.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I'm Enapay Winterhoof, a Tauren of the Winterhoof tribe.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I fought for horde before, and I shall fight beside you until my last breath.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am a veteran soldier, I fought in Battle for Mount Hyjal, near 14 years ago. After the battle, I rested at our new lands, the Mulgore. After some time, I left my village again and started fighting for horde once more. Right now I'm 60 years old. I'm a blacksmith.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I'm a good fighter. I am really skilled in usage of maces and shields. However my real power is the power of An'she, the Sun. I can use her power to strenghten myself and my allies in combat.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Ask me to fight anyone. I am always ready for challenge. I fought against countless foes, and never I have fled, for I know that Earthmother will protect me.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'm strong, skilled and I already fought in many wars.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I wish to fight side by side with true soldiers.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I was a soldier in Thrall's armies. I fought in Battle of Mount Hyjal many years ago. After that, I patrolled and protected Mulgore and Barrens, under command of my chieftain, Cairne. I wasn't in a big army, but rather small groups patrolling the roads.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would help my friends. Because while one soldier won't make a big difference in defense of the city, if I rescue my friends, together we can actually help the city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yes, I will always respect my superiors and obey their commands as best I can.