Out of Character:
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Well. I run an RP Guild over on Alliance side of this same server, I began my WoW Roleplaying experience on Argent Dawn, though left six months or so back, due to becoming sick of the frequent drama that goes on over there.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Most of my characters have been villains, yet not many of them have been barbaric, etc, and -none- of them have been Horde. It's something I've wanted to try out for a while now, and judging from what I've got so far, I'm greatly enjoying it.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Acting out a character, creating a personality, a backstory, allowing them to develop from their experiences.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Well, it isn't hard. Don't have an outlandish backstory, don't be the lovechild of Elune and Sargeras, try not to be OP. In my opinion, characters should always be more than one-dimensional.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
No thanks, I long gave up PvE/PvP, though I'm still willing to try out RP-PvP (Never done it before)!
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'm not interested, sorry.
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Ralix Gearcrindle. I'm a Goblin. Y'know, if you couldn't tell. *Profane muttering*
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Eh. Yeah, sure. I can use a dagger 'n' all.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Well. I was born 'n Kezan, grew up poor, got involved in some gangs, left, worked on a Zepplin for a while, ended up in Ratchet, and here I am.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Well. I'm short 'n' all, yeah? Well. Tallies, like Humans and the tentacle gloats, 'n' long-ears 'n' Wolves, they ain't gunna notice me, are they? Not until I shove my dagger right into their thigh, at least.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Cowardice? Uh, yeah. I hate that, I mean. Damn cowards. Well. I'm small, but I'm still strong. Give me a sharp dagger an' I could probably kill a Draenei or somethin'. Wha' I'm sayin' is, just throw whatever ya got at me. I'll beat it, take it's fingers, and send it home cryin'.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I like killin', isn't that enough? Heh. Jus' kiddin'. No really, jus' kiddin' please don' hurt me, I know you're an elite force 'n' all. Well, enlist me, and you'll find plenty of corpses with my dagger in them. Ain't that enough? I'm loyal, too, if tha's what you want. Most o' the time. Actually, scratch that, all of the time.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I like killin', I like money, I hate Alliance.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Well, back in Kezan I was pretty high up 'n' a gang, fought pretty well. Hardly can call that a war though, but I was in the middle of a battle a few months back. Headin' here from Orgrimmar, ended up wandering right into an attack.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Well. As much as I'd like to save my Capital, le's think about this real... Realisti... Properly. I'm just one Goblin, what chance I got 'gainst an army attackin' a city, eh? None. I'd die pretty fast, too. I'd go after m' friends, as I 'least have a chance savin' them.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Yeah, pretty much.