1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Two and a bit years, been officer in a few established guilds, founded my own still going guild.
2) Why do you want to join us?
An over-all Horde military guild is a good idea, it will do perfectly for my limited time and I can attend wPvP and such.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Turning an idea into something real.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Making use of the most simplest things in the most impressive way.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Dagnar of the Dragonmaw Clan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
(I don't understand, is this IC or OOC?)
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Sheer determination and dedication to the task, unwavering loyalty and patriotism to the great Horde and the Warchief.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Each enemy will be reduced to dust.
Each stone will be uplifted in the name of the Warchief.
No wall will remain standing before the mighty Horde war machine.
I offer blood as homage to my sacred oath to aid in the destruction of the Alliance.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I think the head count of my enemies, speaks for itself.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Being part of a well known warband increases the chances of being at the front.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Grunt, no leading qualities.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
One Orc cannot change an entire war. Riding towards to rescue my allies, rally them and then head to liberate the city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
The loyalty of the hierarchy remains unquestioned as long as the loyalty of the Warband is clear and to the Warchief of the Horde.