1) I have played WOW since vanilla and only ever on RP PVP servers. I led a guild for a number of years who organised large RP events and also incorporated RP into everyday guild activity.
2) I have recently moved to defias brotherhood and have joined in spots of RP. The other evening i had the privilege o joining you in ratchet. I am a keen pvper and also do enjoy a good dungeon/raid. I recently had some time out of game and just returned so am currently gearing and want a family to do that within, as well as share some good rp bonds with. I would like to join with both characters if possible. My mage and my paladin.
3) To play a character. Add to your gaming experience by bringing a character to life through interaction with other characters.
4) someone who knows what there character is about and enjoys playing it. Also someone who is open to others and always looking to better encounters.
5) I would love to raid with you. I have alot of experience in the past but took a break and havnt raided other than LFR since.
6) once geared again i would also wish to pvp. My favourite is always wpvp encounters but i have RBG and arena experience. i lead an RBG team on the alliance side for a guild called the reservists. The majority of my pvp has been done with my Ret but i am now learning to play my mage more.
1) All hail ladies and gentlemen, i am Ravis Revenwood, former noble of Lordaeron and now son of the Undercity. The Tauren next to me is Bunkard Blackthorn, defender of Thunderbluff and son of Mulgore.
2) I thought you would never ask. I am here to defend my brothers and lay to waste whoever you may ask of it. No need to ask this of Bunkard, he will crush his foes and enemies of his guild without question.
3) I have spent much time delving into the arts of the magi. I feel i have much to offer to those who would take me, but as of yet have not found a family to call my own. I will bring a blizzard upon our enemies the likes never seen. The forces of frost shall hail down upon them and crush all in our wake.
Those that run from battle have no place upon the field in the first place. I crave the the feeling of victory. Where one can stand amongst the bodies of his enemy drenched in their entrails and know that his skill and the force of his brothers left the devastation around.
I long to fight for this war band. To belong. To consider each of you my brother in arms and to do my utmost to defend that i hold most dear.
I have led many battles to victory and served under many generals. I have seen death and i have seen dishonour. But what i bring to you, what i offer is experience in the field and the ability to follow the orders of my commander in pursuit of victory.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
I aim to rescue and retrieve my brothers, for my oath is sworn to them and without them i am nothing. Once they again stand by my side i am strong enough to ride against the alliance.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I have but one answer to this. What will you have me do warchief? (Ravis bows before his superiors and offers his blade in their service)