OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
A bit fo it, started with pen and paper at 14, now I'm 39.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have another Char here and I feel so good with you guys.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Acting in a scriptless play with other people.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Humility. And the ability to mingle with others.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I raided in TBC and WotLK. I'll prolly resume in MoP.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Very little exp. What I did, I did with you guys.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Kyma, I am an orc.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I seek battle, the truth of the fight and a worthy death.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was born on Draenor. When the mighty Horde came to our lands I was fascinated with its power and decided to follow.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
My honesty. I never pull punches, I fight with an open heart and a sincere smile. I am good with a blade and heavy armor.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Facing anything, and I mean anything, you'll throw at me.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I think I am. Now, do you?
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I seek battle. My research of the truth can only develop through combat. And, you, being a WARband will provide a lot, am I right?
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I never filled a spot in an army, so I can't boast a rank or anything.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Which one will be a more challenging fight? Me against the captors or the army against invaders? I think that answered you.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Loyalty, respect and obedience are given to those who deserve them. Show me you do and I'll gladly give my life for thr Marauders.