1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
None, been around wow since 2006 and never tryed it. thats why I'm here =)
2) Why do you want to join us?
didn't took long enough to know that you're one of the best at the subject.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
immersion. being able to enjoy the setting you've create for your toon.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
balance, being friendly and a degree of inteligence
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Been away for a long time, but i did raid in naxx and Uldo. will be more than happy to tag along if my work schedule permits it.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I am, but since ive been away for so long ill need to practice quite a bit. but i do wish to have a bigger emphasis on this aspect of the game.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Pesthos, I am an Orc Death Knight. To ask where i came from is like trying to figure the origin of the Titans. My path was drifted in so many ways that subjects like legacy, race or bloodlines are trivial and unimportant. I favor the strenght in numbers and the wilingness of each member to give all they have for the greater good. Under a warband there's no diference between you and the next. we are all brothers and sisters.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Purpose. give me a good one and i'll see it done.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
"we press on" more doing less talk
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I'm a Blood Death Knight. Im always in the front of war.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I'm not familiar with the words you used. maybe those are acts of the Living that i do not share.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I have a runeblade and i Hunger for purpose. feed it to be and the warband shall not fall
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
besides my past as a tool of the LK there is nothing to add and only a fool will deny learning if it makes you stronger
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
You speak of pressure, impulse, doubt. I don't have such things, if there is a chance even a slight one to free my brothers and sisters i'll see that it's done.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
chain command is a must. rule wisely and i shall follow. if you do not rule wisely remember this. even the LK as fallen.
P.S - sorry if my english isn't perfect. Not my native language. thanks for the chance to apply. have fun!