OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been on Defias Brotherhood since 2010 July. My first guild was The Cult of Shadows, three months later I founded Brotherhood of the Hold. After some learning experiences (I was new) I created Legion of Acherus and after many months of role-play we turned into the one and only Scourge guild on Defias Brotherhood, Army of the Damned. After spending much time there I left, passing guild master to my trusted officer and going out to sniff about in the role-play scenario. I stumbled back into the Cult of Shadows and became a junior officer for a few months, took my leave due to OOC reasons. About three months ago I joined The Three Hammers and was a Trial Senator for about ten days, due to people consistently seeking confrontation I left that guild. Currently looking for a guild to call a home, thought I'd try out the fresh ones!
2) Why do you want to join us?
I would like to see what you have to offer, I've been in most good guilds on Defias Brotherhood and since you're a part of Defias too, I'd like a taster!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Creating your own tiny piece of Blizzard lore and enjoying it to it's full extent, making something mundane come across as amazing.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Following the golden rules of role-play
-No god emoting
-No power emoting
And most of all, don't take IC into OOC.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I am sorry, I do not.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I enjoy casual battlegrounds, nothing more.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Executor Albret Kerlington, Forsaken, Crown of Lordaeron.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I am a creature risen to do battle, this comes naturally.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I have found vengeance against the Lich King, and now I seek vengeance against the Alliance whom turn their back on our cursed nation. Lordaeron, once a shining emblem of humanity is now spat on as if it is nothing no longer. I see vengeance and vengeance alone.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Undeath has granted me various gifts that cannot be misplaced, I do not tire, I do not require sleep, and my control over necrotic abilities is well versed to say the least.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will undergo whatever trial it is you have in place in order to prove myself in my initiation period. The forsaken know no cowardice, the forsaken do not lack strength.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I was resurrected to bring destruction on my enemies, I am a killing machine.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I have vengeance to distribute amongst my enemies and a rune blade that hungers for souls.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Rank : Executor
Experience : Fifteen years in service to the Crown of Menethil, six years in service to my Queen Sylvanas.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
The capital city cannot fall, I would expect my friends and allies to do the same for me.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
If an order is given to go against the Horde, then it is one giving the order who will be parted with their head.