1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Been RPing for quite a few years, started off back in.. 07 or something like that.
Playing pretty much every race except bloodelfs. Ran a small guild at one point (nuttie crusaders before blizzard decided to ruin that faction)
2) Why do you want to join us?
Seen you lot around and I think you look like a fun gang to play with, besides heard that you do RBGS
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Having a character, put it into situations, interact with other people in a fantasy environment. With all the weird things that might happen along with it.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
The ability to understand that the character thats played is not the same as the one behind it.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Raid? Shure, played some RBGs, Arenas and raided most of Wrath content.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Most interested in PvP, got a few friends that I do BGs with regularly. gotten up to 1850 in 2v2 arenas. played some RBGs on my druid.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
ai be Zenar of tha Frostmane.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Eh.. Fightin 'n fightin, ai be nuh tha best when id be comin ta tha mon.. dem big mons wid them huge axes 'n thick armor woul' turn me ta mincemeat, me knives 'ardleh dent dem. Bu' ai be allrightie with throwin knives 'n traps, n'd ai know pretteh allright ow ta sneak 'n nuh getting seen.. Pretteh patient too ya know.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Ai be from de mountains of Dun'morogh, nuthin ta be proud ow ai suppose, bu' 'least ai nuh sit around in nuh cave. Ai come down 'ere wid me bruddars 'n me sis years ago. Been workin oddjobs 'ere 'n ther, specially wid dem gobbos.. managed ta pick up sume stuff from dem too when ya say hobbies. Ai like ta tinker as dey say. *A wicked grin spreads on his face* Ya know, playing wid stuff tha go boom.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
LIke ai said mon, nuthin good up close in fightin.. bu' ya see dis 'ingie? *holds up a small box that fits a mans hand quite well* iw ai set fire ta dis bit 'ere.. throw id. Whoevah catch id be sowwieh mon. 'n iw ya still nuh be sowwieh.. ai allways 'ave me knives.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Ai realleh nuh often plan tha far ahead mon, ai like ta.. improvise.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
We'll be ai? Feck iw ai know wha ya be aftah
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Ai like ta nuh bein hungreh.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
Fought fer me life plentieh of times in de mountains.. Dwarfs be nevah give us peace up dere.
Bu' nuth realleh been part of aneh military group. But aive made plenteh of stuff for dem, 'nd usein tha stuff aint to hard?
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Bit ow diiep shiiet there mon.. bu heh.. iw tha citieh be lain siege ta.. all ai can do be watchin from de outside, sieges yah nuh simpleh sneak past unnoticad.. Ai'd trai ta help me friends den mebbeh wid deir 'elp trai ta see wha we can do fer tha unes who be in tha citieh?
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Respect be returned wid respect mon.