1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I was with the Shadowblades for quite some time, although other than that I'm fairly new to RP
2) Why do you want to join us?
The Shadowblades are mostly inactive and I'm looking for some people who will RP with me more than just once every so often.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Roleplay to me is making a story for your in-game character, not just write his past in your history tab, but also manage to go on adventures in-game and live to tell the story.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Although english isn't my first language I've mastered it quite well and am currently getting better at talking in a classy manner, I think this is what defines me as a role-player
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I've only just started playing wow again and this was only to role-play with my friends so I'm not sure if I'll be raiding with you, the only cataclysm experience I've had so far is in dungeons and heroic dungeons. My raid experience only goes from vanilla world of warcraft to burning crusade.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Again, I'm not quite sure. I'm going to do a bit of pvp here and there but nothing permanent. My only experience comes from arenas back in burning crusade.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Definitely, Although I'm better at healing and ressurecting fallen comrades, I'll fight to the best of my abilities.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I was Sin'Dorei and fought to protect the sunwell, although I was slain and risen to fight in Arthas' undead army I broke free with Sylvanas Windrunner. Now, 15 years after the events of the sunwell I mostly hang out in inns and attempted selling drugs to a few individuals to make a living, Only having been arrested once (Due to a friend betraying me) the blood knights are suspicious of me however have no evidence to arrest me once again
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I specialize in healing the wounds of my allies.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Even when participating in a losing battle, I will fight to the last man
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I'll be able to bring money into the organisation's vaults without a problem and I can aid in battle.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I seek to bring honor to the warband and bring glory to my name.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I fought to protect the sunwell when it was attacked by the undead forces of the lich king. I was a priest and helped my comrades survive. After I broke free from the maddening voice of Frostmourne, I travelled around the world for quite some time and came to peace with the fact that I'd be an undead elf for the rest of time. Then when I heard that the Kael'Thas had betrayed us and was corrupting the sunwell's power I went back and fought beside my newly found allies, the "Blood elves". After the battle, after vanquishing Kil'Jaeden, I didn't know where to go and haven't left Silvermoon since.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Mercenarys and other warbringers all over azeroth owe me favours, I would attempt contacting some of them, call in the favours and send them to my city, meanwhile I'd attempt breaking free my allies.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I most certainly will be obedient and respectfull of my superiors.