OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I’ve been RPing for a couple of years now and in that time I’ve held lower and higher ranks in different RP guilds. I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of big scale events and also organise events and create RP of different sizes and magnitudes.
2) Why do you want to join us?
After creating a Troll character with a friend (Neri who has already applied), he heard a lot about this guild and told me about it. It sounds like much of what we’re looking for which is a friendly and social RP guild that also does PvP.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Embracing a character or role that you and others around you have helped shape through means of interaction.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Being able to adapt to situations that are out of your control and embracing what others contribute while contributing yourself in a respectful manner.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have?
I may wish to raid in the future though at the moment that isn’t my main goal. I raided back in Wrath a little and at the start of Cata but it has never been my primary goal in WoW but we shall see what this character brings when it is 85.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these?
I’ve very much interested in PvP, any type of PvP. I currently often do bgs, arena and world RP-PvP with friends for fun.
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I be a Troll mon and ma name be Tzanji.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Ya give me da first shot of the enemy now won’t ya? I be willin’ to fight and it always is of tha’ best of my ability mon.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Ya wanna know about me mon? Well, I be a Troll with a score ter be settlin’. Tha’ be ma hobby.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I dabble in da magics mon, dem magics tha’ be makin’ the enemies want to kill demselves before I do it for dem.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I don’t ‘av ter be plannin’ to prove dis, mon. I’ll be showin’ it wivout tryin’ as I don’t av dem traits.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
Ya give me the word an’ the enemy be dyin’, if ya lucky enough ter be on my side, ya be safe mon.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Ma mate and I be lookin’ for some more numbers. We be wantin’ ter only be wid each other but dere be more of dem dan us so be wise ter find some allies now.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I be fightin’ for ma tribe back when I was with dem, oh we be fightin’ many but since then I be fightin’ for just me and ma mate and we still be alive mon.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Ma mate and allies be comin’ first mon den we all be headin’ ter tha’ capital together ter kill dem Alliance scum.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I be fine wiv knowin’ ma place in da warband mon, dat be natural now.