OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I know the basic rules of RP and I think I have been RP:ing in a few months in total. I am still learning and I appreciate all the help I can get
2) Why do you want to join us?
I have no paticular reason but I have heard you are serious about your RP in game and I would like to experience some real RP ^^
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Ehm... To be in a diffrent charachter? Take on a role so to speak ^^
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
To take it serious ofc
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I would like to raid and all but my char is lvl 5 atm. I have been in ICC but I have only done raidfinder now in cata.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Morgaal Mud'gul and I come from da Troll race.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Yes, mon! My heart truly and deeply lie with da horde. I would be givin' my life for da sake of Horde and the warband!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am a 21 year old Troll female and I have recently left my homeland. (( I have not figured out all on my char yet. But I figured it will make it self out in time^^ ))
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I've been searchin' for new ways of train' my skills to be a more experienced Druid and I am now on ta way of becomin' more powerfull in ta magic o' healing with da natures magic. I will become a powefull healer in time if ya will give me da chanse to get dere.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I don't back down on anythin'. If a fight is too tough for me I will give my very best, mon. And hear dis... if nothin' but death stands before me and all hope is out... I will fight to da last drop o' blood and I will not run!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I will be a geart healer someday and ye will be glad to have a druid healer at yer side.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I want to fight for the sake of the warband and I want to meet new friends, mon.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I have no experience, mon. I have newly began my train' in da druid ways.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Answer: If my friends be held in captivity... I would go to dere aid first, mon. You see...I as an alone healer could maybe help da city with my healing powers. But without da help of my friends the city would fall either way. I would free my friends the same very night dey became prisoners. In my cat form I would be abel to free dem without dat alliance scum noticin' me. And da next day we would ride twards the city in aid!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Answer: Yes Sir! I do have manners, mon.