OUT OF CHARACTER
As we are a roleplaying guild, we will only take those applicants on who are enthusiastic about RP. You don't have to be a lore know-it-all, or turn into a walking dictionary to join us however some basic knowledge is prefered. The Marauders however wont hesitate to educate you on what you need, considering you're willing to learn! We do also offer a raid team, and a PvP team that you will have the chance to join if you are accepted into the Marauders.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
RP Minecrafter, RP SWTOR, Used to do RP in vanilla wow. May be a bit scratchy, but will take note of comments
2) Why do you want to join us?
I've always had a soft spot for RP, and it seems that with the development of the game now moving away from social experiences with people on your own server, I'd like to find sanctuary in a nice RP guild where I could make friends with others from the realm
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To assimilate the social experience of the character, rather than the player
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Dedication to not breaking character, no matter circumstances
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Maybe in MOP, raided since vanilla, but honestly it tends to bore me nowadays due to difficulty reduction, then again - maybe it would be fun while roleplaying
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
yes to both, alas I am still not 85 though. Done arenas and RBGs, before but never as dps
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Aesthetics, a female goblin I am.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I will clutch my bow in my right, and the head of the foe in my left. For the horde!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I do like to spend the midnight hours, looking among the Netherstorm with my lil' Kinetics (my trust companion)
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I was top in the class of my archery academy. Graduated a year early due my quick skills, and I've been taught the ways to tame the scariest of creatures, by staring it right in the eyes, without giving a flinch.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I may be small, but that at no means I am weak. I'm a team player and will be happy to party with others of the clan to help whatever the cause.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I want to put my hunting abilities to the test, and it seems the warband would be able to test me to my highest abilities.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I'm rather young to the realm, but experienced. I believe the warband would be able to offer friendship and a suitable sanctuary.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As far as my hunting experience takes me, I am new to the sport. This said, I'm a steady leveller and have high aspirations.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I break into the Stockades, undetected and scrap the bastards who stole my dear friends. After securing the area and letting them out with an Explosive Shot, the alarms are raised. We hence forth to the south, ripping the scalps from the jailers as we pick the locks of the other prisoners. After a long skirmish out of Stormwind, we raise Goldshire in angst and settle by some woodland. Pondering my decisions, I understand what I did was right, because without friendship, trust and the bonds that hold our faction strong, there is no horde.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
A world without hierarchy and justice, is anarchy. And anarchy is not a home.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!