1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I have been actively rped in wow for somewhere around two years.
Most of this time has been spent on DB Ive been primarily a alliance player allthough i have had a active characters horde side aswell. (some might have met me as Tarag from Orcs of the Red Blade)
2) Why do you want to join us?
I could try to write some quite long paragraph but it would most likely just be a more complicated way of saying this anyway: You guys seem fun.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To create a interactive story with the help off other players and interact as if you were the character you are playing.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Somebody who manages to create a well defined character or story and really make it feel alive.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Im interested in PvP, as far as experience goes i have not done many rated battlegrounds but im normally good at just doing what im told whenever i end up in them.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
*Oragg unclips his axe from his belt, holding it up to show the hilt, "Oragg" is carved into it in crude letters, afterwards he sticks a hand into his satchel pulling out a map of the eastern kingdoms and pointing to the dark portal.*
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
*Oragg just nods.*
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
*After a moment of thought Oragg stuffs his hand into a small pouch on his person, pulling out a piece of chalk.
He then grabs the small blackboard hanging on a string around his neck and quickly writes in crude letters: "i don't talk"*
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
*Holds up his axe, nodding slightly, he then brings up his other hand and tries to concentrate, a flame sparks to life, dancing slowly on the surface of his palm,*
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
*Taps his chest twice with a closed fist*
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
*Sits quietly for a bit, like he has problems figuring out a way to express himself. He picks up his small blackboard again, swiping of the previous chalk text before writing: "Orc"*
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
*Points to himself before holding up one finger, he then points towards the tabard of whomever is asking the questions before showing all five fingers on his hand, he nods finding himself very easy to understand....*
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
*Takes of parts of his armor to reveal his upper body, he then starts pointing towards the map he previously pulled out then scars on his body. He repeats this quite a couple of times with different locations on the map*
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
*Seems like he is lost in thought for a moment or two before he slams his fist against his chest twice before nodding.*
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.