1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I used to RP 3 years ago in Sporeggar server as a Blood Elf. I havent RPd since then and I am rusty.. especially when it comes to RPing as an Orc.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I want to join both the raid and pvp team when I reach max level and RP too when I have free time and Im in the right mood:)
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Nerds gathering and pretending they are something else! LOL /jk roleplay is something like an art. You are like the creator of ur own life, pretty much as real life but the difference in roleplay is that you can keep all the positive things and be stronger/better/DIFFERENT than your real self.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
The elements that makes you good in everything Dedication and Practise.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have 2/8 hc DS experience on my dwarf shaman.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Not much experience here. But im willing to learn like crazy. I want to be a good PvPer.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Rhaka, orc of the Frostwolf clan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
I live and fight for the Horde. I am currently looking for powerfull allies at my side to fight for the Horde and all it stands for.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I have lost my father-shaman at a very young age. I grew up in a farm in Durotar, which has been destroyed by the cataclysm. Wearing my fathers armor as a heirloom I now fights for the Horde. I crave for power and knowledge of the elements. Glory in the battlefield is what I seek in the name of my clan and the allies I have around me.
You can find me most of the time in the inn in Razor Hill as this is my new home since my house was destroyed by the wrath Deathwing unleashed in our world.
I like females, food and good tobacco.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I am a shaman. I manipulate the elements in a deadly combination against my enemies. I can be either a spellcaster or an axe wielding totemic warrior.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
This is up to you. Give me a mission and I will complete it. I can also duel you all to prove you my strength!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am still very young but I am eager to learn to fight. I think the warband is the most appropriate place for me.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To fight the enemies of the Horde with powerfull allies and learn the art of war.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I am merely 23 years old. I don't have any special experience in combat. I just recently started exploring powerfull places with fighters of the horde and killing naga and other races that pose a threat to the Horde.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I help my friends first. They are more important to me. I have known loneliness and I know the importance of good company. So I help my friends first and then rush to aid the capital city.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.