1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Well, I have RP'ed, wouldnt say a LOT myself comparing to others...But I have spent alot of hours RPing, this was back in TBC on the venture co.
I used to play a "schrizofrenic" Draenei paladin with her lost brother inside her mind.
2) Why do you want to join us?
Because the guild basicly does everything I want to do... Wich is everything casual... not hardcore raid, hardcore pvp...
Also because I haven't Rped in quite some time and I would like to pick this up a bit again.
Besides, there's an old friend of mine in the guild ^^
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
My definition of RP is an evening wasted in goldshire!!!
J/k:) I think roleplaying is taking part in events that creates your own lore.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
I think you're a good roleplayer when you can adjust into any random event, without ruining a moment or a scene.
/e kills you! also works alot! hehe
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I do wish to raid, I've been raiding since vanilla and ATM I'm on 3/8 hc DS.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
I'm really interested in PVP, although I dont have a lot of experience in pvping with a hunter.
I used to play alot of arena's with my rogue.
Though I don't have any experience with RBG(Joined a fail group once hehe) I'd really like to do it because I think it'll improve my skills and the experience should be rather amazing as well.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Da name's Valtjok, and I'm from da darkspear tribe!
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
My skills varies alot! I be able to trap dem, kill dem, skin dem, track or hunt dem down, slow dem and even trick dem!!
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
As a hunter, quite obviously I like hunting... I also like fish alot and dancing da voodoo shuffle!!
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I be training dem most exotic beasts, and when I'm not, I be survivalling untill all da foe's be dead!
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Truce mon, we make blood band!! You tell me da name, I bring you da head!!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I be da best looking, best killing and fastest troll on whole echo isles!!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I be looking for a guild with great honor, bonds and da best steel and magic, I tink dat you will satisfy my need for blood, dem heads an' dem booty!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I haven't been in any organised army yet.. Have only fought wit' dem mercenaries, random enountahs wit' purple-skinned insects.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
Dem city has a strong defense...I be sending a raven with a warning... Den I be rescueing me broddah's in an epic rescue mission!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
While I be rebellish, I be respecting dem superiors, dey be da strong an' da wise, allright?
I be not lookin' for trouble.
I be workin' to fix dem troubles an' helpin' fixin' dem.
((Btw, this character has no RP-wise manner of background, I'll be forming it all along the way and I'll accept any help or advise:)))