An alt of mine, i've never roleplayed a death knight, nows the time. Again as i stated in Graurk's application, i'm not much of a story teller so please keep that in mind.
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!):
I've been roleplaying ever since the burning crusade, been in the orcs of the red blade, second gurubashi empire, the cult of the forgotten shadow, the murder cartle which i honestly didn't like much, the sin belore neither did it like that much. But in short, my experince is on about 2-3 years. So pretty much all the time i've played the game, i've also roleplayed.
2) Why do you want to join us?:
I've got my main there and the shatterskulls seems like a place too put a death knight.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?:
Too live yourself into a character, too play it as too goes along. Be someone else.. an act of sorts but just more.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?:
A person which lives him/herself into their character, in a lore friendly fashion.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have:
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these:
I've got a fully geared rogue, grogona. I've actually only started doing any actual arena or rbgs in cata. So my experince is limited. Yes, i'm intrested in pvp.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from:
Her voice stutters nervousely, and gathers her knees together trying too spit out the words containing her name. "M-Mitrendis B-black b-blade.." She sinks. "I'm from t-the city.. y-you know.. silvermoon" She looks down awaiting their next question.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?:
I-i joined with the ebon blade and the horde, i-i will do my best!"
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.:
"I-i i don't like too talk about it.." She stares up. "I was killed when the city was over taken by the scourge.. i don't remeber anything until i ended up besides the light hope chapel in the southern bits of the eastern plaguelands.." She looks down again, shes steps abit side-to-side trying too get somewhat comfortable. "I've been wandering around aimlessly until i saw a poster, y-your poster" She nods silently.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?:
I-i was quite a warrior before i.." She stops, blinking twice. "Before i died.. or so did my superiors with the ebon blade tell me.. i remember some of it.. i might be of us, at least i-i will do m-my best" She lowers her voice slightly as if embarresed "Whatever little i-i can offer y-you, that is.."
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?:
"I-i don't know.." she looks down, even bending down in knees slightly. "I-i will do my b-best.."
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?:
"I-i.. eh. I'll do my best.."
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?:
She summons up abit of courage, standing up slightly. At least she speaks with a clear voice. "I'm tired of wandering around aimlessly, i wish too change and make right for the horrors i've comited when i was under the.. " She falls out again. "Y-you know.."
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.:
"I-i'm sorry i cannot give much experince, b-but i'll do my best too learn.."
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.:
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
"I-i don't know.. eh.. i won't be able too do much help alone.. i would assist my friends and allies.. then head towards our capital.."
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.:
"Y-yes, i will."