1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
3 years on Defias Brotherhood, Alliance and Horde. Wulfgnar, Varekk, Grunnak. etc.
2) Why do you want to join us?
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Fun and immersive?
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Imagination and manners.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Oh i'm not very good at pve but I can learn.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Love PvP, done some RBG's and do arena alot.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
Murgh Blackskull from the Laughing Skull clan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
Me hobbies are gardening and flower picking, I'm an expert in first aid you can say.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I use me gifts to fight for the Horde! To make sure my kin still rule the lands from the filthy pinkskins.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I do not run from war, I do not argue and I have the strength to carry out my actions with vigour!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I have been in many warbands and I hope to die in one!
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
Lone wolves don't last long.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
One of the orcs to fight through the Dark portal both times, fought for Blackhand fiercely and will continue to fight for the Horde just as he did. I've never had a high rank as I prefer to fight and not lead.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I will ride to free my friends and allies, no fun crushing the alliance forces without them!
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!