OUT OF CHARACTER
1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I was part of a heavy RP-guild in The Shattrath few years ago, and now more recently I've been onto some casual RP every now and then.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I encountered you folk while leveling, and you seem nice. I'd like to get into RP again, so this seems like a perfect chance!
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
To assume (another) character's role, personality and ways of living.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
Casually perhaps, depending on days. 8/8 hc.
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Minimal experience, but might be interested if stars align.
IN CHARACTER (letter)
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name is Zudde, or atleast that's what people call me. My origin is of the Darkspear tribe.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am a druid, gone rogue you could say I guess. I've done dirtywork for many years now, all around Azeroth and Outlands. More recently for the forsaken, which I really regret. Currently looking for ways to get ouf this kind of lifestyle.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I only received trainee level drudic training from my caretakers when I was a kid. Then they threw me out. After that I mostly learnt my ways because I had to, or else I wouldn't be here. I am able to defend my allies, heal their wounds and also go on the offense. I am versatile, throw anything at me and I'm able to retaliate.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I never question my orders, I always get the job done and I am willing to prove that.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I am good company. And reliable.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To escape my past, and to settle down (as compared to my current life).
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I haven't been in any "official" wars. My experience mostly consists of solo dirtywork: assassinations, gathering information, making diversions, sabotaging, etc. I've also seen my fair share of combat, so I'm not a total novice.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I prefer quality over quantity. Friends and allies, by far.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Naturally. I've been doing that my whole life, and am willing to continue.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form. An officer will be along shortly to take a read, and if successful, you will be contacted in game for an IC interview!