1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
Done various other RPs before, but I also RP a series of characters on this server...
Vaell in the Disciples, Formerly Drogu in Orb, Malzar in Sin Belore, Renzah in the Forlorn Cartel, Kyven in the Regiment, Tavius in the Argent Crusade and Achuos in Warden's of the Blade.
2) Why do you want to join us?
I miss rping an Orc and want to try a new kind out; an elderly Shaman. I remember rping with you guys on Drogu and I loved the atmosphere.
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
Immersing yourself into a character and creatively developing storylines through the collaboration of others.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
Someone who is disconnected from their real life OOCly. The main attribute would be someone who can become their character in any event and react as they would, not as themselves IRL would (unless of course it is the same.) Also, someone who doesn't treat it like a novel, their narrative shouldn't go ahead of someone elses - it is best to work as a collective than an individual.
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I have experience but, sadly not! I don't feel I'll be levelling this character. I just wanted to RP with you guys!
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Like with question 5, this character will remain a lowbie.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
My name be Drayt, son of Kugol, Shaman and Orc of the Frostwolf Clan.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
Age has weakened my body, but life still resides in me. I can heal the greatest wounds and tend the mourning heart.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I grew up on Draenor, under the guidance of Shaman of my clan. I was a fighter when young. Even the biggest Orc would fall before Drayt. Now, I be but a vessel for tha' spirits. I 'ave no family that I know of. I do not wish to spend my final years in solitude.
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
I have seen more battles than most. I am a tactician at heart and a healer to fallen brothers. I 'ave nothin' to lose. The spirits guide me and through them, I remain capable.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
I will perform any task asked of me. I was strong as a pup for one reason. Kugol taught, the last battle is always the most important. My life from now on is that last battle. I am not sand in the wind who will drift away. I am a rock who will stand against any gust.
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
What I lack in physical strength, I make up in experience. I do not require pay or any kind of reward for my actions, just a bed to sleep in and a task to keep my beatin' heart busy.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
To find final comfort and provide what ever help I can to a new family.
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
I travelled from Draenor, battlin' in my clan's wars since I was young. I have killed many more enemies than I have lived years. I can speak to you in detail about every battle I have been in and describe every face I have seen drop before me. I take no pleasure in war, I take no pleasure in death, yet I have seen my fair share and I expect to see more. As a 'pup' I wished to become Chieftain. I gave up such hopes after my life mate died fightin' in the cold mountains of Alterac.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I ride to the aid of my new allies. My friends. A clan must function together to achieve any success. With the aid of my companions, we can get to the city and lend aid after their lives are secured.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
I have taken orders my whole life. I see no need to question that now.