1) Please note any RP experience you have (The Marauders are willing to help you if you lack experience considering you are willing to learn!)
I recently played on this same server, and got hooked on the small amount of RP that i managed to do - therefore i must admit that i am not the most skilled RP'er, but would love to learn more and interact with others. I do think that i know some different things, when it comes to lore though. (:
2) Why do you want to join us?
First of all, you are accepting people who are lacking experience.
Second of all, the whole 'theme' of the guild seems like something i would find interest in.
And last but not least, i really want to get into this RP community (:
3) What is your own definition of roleplay?
When you choose to become one with your character and Azeroth itself, and act upon it by interacting with other players who are having the same experience.
4) What do you think makes a good roleplayer?
A good roleplayer is a person, who knows how to interact with others in both events and dialogue, and person who doesn't break character if not necesarry. (:
5) Do you wish to raid with us? If so what experience do you have
I do. Though im not sure if i could keep up a certain percentage of attendance.
But in regards to my experience, i have raided since Vanilla - though i never got to clear all of BWL/AQ40/BT/SWP/Ulduar until it was outdated.
But if possible, i would certainly appreciate if i could tag along to some raids (;
6) Are you interested in PvP such as rated battlegrounds and arena groups? If so, what experience do you have with these
Indeed i am - i have never tried rated battlegrounds, and arena hasn't been on the top of my "to do list" either - but i think that i'll focus
a bit more on PvP in MoP, than i have done in previous expansions.
IN CHARACTER Please answer all of these questions in character
Greetings potential Marauder. It is required of you to answer a series of questions in moderate detail so we can assess your suitability to us. We are a warband built on bloodthirst, strategy, honour, strength and respect. If you lack these, you are not the candidate for us. However, if you think you have what it takes, carry on!
1) Please state your name and the race that you hail from.
I am Milo Gazzlegear, also known as Gazzlegear the Deceiver. I hail from goblins from the Isle of Kezan, where i used to live not too far from the Bilgewater Port, until the well known eruption of Mount Kajaro.
2) While with us, you will be required to fight. Are you willing to fight to the best of your ability for the sake of the Horde and the warband?
If it is fighting you want, then it is fighting you will get. If i were to be a accepted as a Marauder, i would definitely not hesitate, if it would help my fellow allies - Though, i should mention that i do prefer the more sneaky assassinations, if it results in less of our blood being shed.
3) Please tell us a bit about yourself, this can be personal history, hobbies, or anything.
I am one of many goblins, yet i do not blend in. Ever since the eruption of Mount Kajaro where i lost my wife and beloved family, Candy Cane.
Ever since that experience, I have preferred the company of myself and my many companions. Though i do not mind interracting with other races of the horde or even the alliance, if it results in a little profit!
I love tinkering, which has been a huge part of my family for generations, which also explains the name Gazzlegear ofcourse!
Though, for the sake of business, i recently decided to temporarely focus on earning some gold by the use of jewelcrafting, which my family sure wouldn't appreciate if they would ever find out. The chances for that are minimal though, since they, as mentioned earlier, all died during the eruption too...
4) We are considered an elite fighting force amongst the Horde. What have you trained and specialized in? What makes you unique in combat?
Ever since my arrival to Kalimdor, i must admit i have been a bit.. mysterious. I make use of alot of disguises along with sneaky techniques and swift attacks, which makes me an almost perfect assassin for an elite fighting force like yours.
5) We as a warband are not fond on cowardice, disobedience, or lack of strength. How will you plan to prove to us you lack these traits during your initiation period?
Sign me up for attacks on the filthy alliance pigs, and i'll assure you that you wont be disappointed. I gurantee that i am a goblin, driven by courage, obedience and strenght, just give me a chance to prove it!
6) What makes you think you are appropriate material for the warband?
I bet a warbrand like yours could use an assassin like me, and who knows, i might be able to get you some discounts on various wares, cause i got the best deals anywhere.
7) Why do you wish to join the warband?
I think that it is time for me to join a society again, and the thought of a society with the same kind of interest in bloodthirst seems like just the thing for a rogue like me, sure you're not all goblins, but what the heck, i gues i can get used to have allies who are a bit taller than me!
8 ) We look for experience, but training is given to those with an eager mind to learn our ways. State any previous war and combat experience you have had, including rank and role.
As mentioned earlier, i am quite the assassin, and had many jobs back in the days in Bilgewater Port. But ever since i arrived to Kalimdor, and later on Eastern Kingdoms, i have slaughtered lots of alliance inboth Alterac valley, Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch, Eye of the storm, and so on. I even killed enough to earn myself the title Battlemaster.
But that doesn't change the fact, that the way of an assassin is how i prefer to fight.
9) The Alliance have launched an assault on the Horde of vast proportions.
Caught on patrol, your friends and allies were taken prisoner by the Alliance, and in time are likely to be executed. You avoided capture.
Meanwhile, your races capital city is slowly being lain siege to, and are desperately calling for any and all aid.
Only you know what direction your friends and allies were taken.
There is no chance the other races of the Horde can send military forces to your home city, as they are fighting on their own fronts.
Time is growing short.
Do you help your friends and allies, or do you ride in aid of your capital city?
I would definitely help my friend and allies, by sneaking my way into them, and freeing them as soon as possible. If that should succeed, i would rush with my friend and allies towards the capital city, and help as much as possible, hoping that it is not too late.
10) Last but not least, are you prepared to show respect and obedience towards your superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner? We as a warband work around a hierarchy of ranks, whilst every Marauder is entitled to their opinion, this hierarchy MUST be respected or the consequences are faced.
Should i be accepted, will I be more than prepared to show both respect and obedience towards my superiors by following orders and addressing them in the correct manner.